29

"What's taking him so long?" I asked out loud, sitting down on the edge of the Konoha high school fountain, crossing my arms letting out an annoyed sigh.

 All day after I asked Sasuke to be my 'date' and help me make Hinata and Naruto get together,  I just continue to think about Sasuke. I don't really know him still, we are still strangers that hang out a lot in a short amount of time. The only thing I know is that he was my friend when we were younger, we are both somewhat famous on the internet, he doesn't like people, he's always angry looking and he's hot. That's pretty much I can think of. 

'If I'm going on a 'date' with someone I want a little knowledge about their past love life' I thought thinking way into this whole 'date' that I made myself.  

"H-he probably got stuck with his fangirls," Hinata said sitting down next to me holding onto the straps of her backpack.

"Hey, I was thinking. It just like randomly popped up in my head for some reason, but how many girlfriends did Sasuke have?" I asked sitting criss-cross Applesauce, facing Hinata putting my hands on my knees.

"Um... I think one, but that lasted a day."

"A day?! What happened?"

"It was with Sakura back in Junior high." She said making my eyes bout pop out of my eyes holes. 

"Yeah," Hinata laugh before continuing. "He did it to make her shut up for once," Hinata said rolling her eyes making me laugh, it was my first time seeing her roll her eyes at anything.

"Well, that certainly didn't work... Um, how many dates did he go on?" I asked her another question.

"What am I? A Sasuke-logist?" Hinata laughed making me laugh along with her.

"No, but you knew him for a long time. You probably never talked to him but I know Naruto had to tell you a few things about Sasuke." I said rolling up my tan long sleeves, button up shirt. I don't think I ever described the uniform, did I? Well, the uniform is a 'cute' simple outfit, but of course, I wish the skirts were a little longer. The top was a army green simple button up long sleeve collar shirt, and on the top left just above my boobay is the Konoha leaf symbol. The skirt is just a  daek blue skirt and they make us wear like this headband with the same leaf symbol.

"Yea, I guess you're right. I think about ten? But with ten different girls." Hinata said making my heart drop.

"So he's a player?" I asked shakily. "Because he didn't seem to like any of those ten girls."

"No, he hates people too much to be a player and most of those dates was because of Naruto. But it's weird; you're the only person I seen Sasuke have a liking in." She said turning her head away from me looking off to the parking lot in front of the school, so she didn't see me let out a relieved breath, that I didn't know, I was holding in.

"Why you say that?" I asked making her turn her head back to be. 

"He's actually letting you in his car. I wasn't able to get inside his until like a week before you showed up." Hinata said giggling at the end making me laugh too. Before we could finish our conversation a loud car drove by honking its horn scaring me, almost falling sideways into the water fountain, but luckily Hinata caught me with wide eyes.

"Baka!" I yelled a tick mark popping from my forehead as I pulled myself back up holding onto Hinata, who had her hands on my forearms. 

"Who the hell do they think they are giving us a heart attack like that?!" I yelled mad standing up on top of the edge of the fountain. 

"Let's go!" An annoyed loud voice said making my eyes twitch," 

"Sasuke!! Really?! You didn't have to scare us like that! With your loud, sexy car! That car is beautiful!" I yelled looking at the beautiful (dream car).