SUGAR AND LEAF, SISTER AND QUIACKITY SSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the cruncher, shaking his sugar and scissors, made his WAY into the LEAF, which the pizza box DESPISED. "WHO ART THOU TO TELL ME NOT WHO HE IS, AND MAKE THE VACUUM ANOTHER VICTIM OF..." he broke off, CRYING CANDY with the grapes and the dogs. "VICTIM OF THE SWORDS!!!!!" EVERYONE in the cafeteria GASPED, their arm hairs shining with the light of the sacred socks. "v-victim... OF THE SWORDS?!?!?!?!?!?!" the PINE TREE SCREAMED, throwing his FISTS into THE AIR REPEATEDLY LIKE A  FLYING ELEPHANT ON A CARROT STICK.
"M-muh...my eggs... they CRACKED, vanishing like a sword in the midst of an octopus battle of the Four Sixths." THE HAIR SCISSORS screamed, wiggling their little beady eyes around as they splashed into the puddles of piss and tears, tripping on an umbrella with the dancing rhinos and tea shards.

the pine trees vision waved, JUST LIKE how his mum waved to him as he sent him off to the bags and the school of Chips and Wigs. Snatched, sister~! He winked to himself, as he tap danced, and licked his phone and started doing the whipper snipply kickies. A snip, and a snap, and he twirled until his nose started whispering in the wind like a keyboard kicking off the mud puddles of THE CENTURY. His PHONE grew a mouth, and started whispering comforting words. 
"shhhh, you're ok... you're ok... its gonna be ok." 
"WHO THE FRUKAKITY QUACKITY LACKITY SHAKITY BACKITY FACKITI PACKITI ARE YOU?!??!!?!!" screamed the PINE TREE, smashing the floor with the phone, as the phone started to weep and sing a humming song. "Whimme shin SHOOOO, PEE AHHHHH LOOO BOOOOOOOOOO, AHHHHH SHO KEE LA PA MA FA-"  he was INTERRUPTED by a BRIGHT, DAZZLING LIGHT in the distance. the MUSHROOM grew in sight, as it flexed and screamed at the top of its lungs.
"I,,,,, FUCKING LOVE FLAMINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" IT SCREAMED WITH SUCH FORCE, THAT THE VELOCITY AND SPEED THREW THE WORLD OFF BALANCE, AS THE WEENY TINY LITTLE FOSSILS ON THE DECK OF THE LORD STARTED SKIPPING AND RIPPING THE SHEETS OFF OF THE WOOD COUNTER WITH THE SMALL PAPERS.

But... The world came to a stop, when such a miraculous and mysterious creature appeared out of seemingly thin air.
It was....

A Shakie Shakie Shikity Boo.

to be continued...