ommb bom hat man mirror jesueids ojohlm

God then disappeared, eating the wires as he went on. the blue sky trembled with its recycles, it crying like the rain in a hurricane. "AAAAAA QWEWEOWOWOOOOOOOO *CWIES UWU* AAAAA hoo hoo. anyway the water bottle of course, with its chipper old friend The Hat, he kick danced, and kicked COFFEE MACHINE and GOOGLE CHROME in the FACE! he GASPPPED! "holy shit how fucking dare u" said google chromozine. he AAAAAAAA oh my god no way! he said, eating the gloves again. "wow fck u u must be HITTING LIKE THE MAN U MADE THE EGGS COME HEADPHONE WEEWOO PEEPEE METAL!!!!!!!!!" "holy shit what the fuck have u done HOL SHIT HOLT SHIT holy shihl tohlly isht holy shit holy shit hOLY SHIT HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT"
"ya ok" he said, kicking the chargers and making sure the peanut butter was spread all over the sun. Jesus appeared, his eyes glowing rainbow and red. "Fuck you all," he said, licking the peanut butter roughly with his tongue.... wait. HE DOESNET HAVE A TONGUE!!!!!! the sky turned DARK RED, and EVERYONE trembled with ipads in their bodies, like the swift tables dancing on the shitty furnature on the rugs of the fridge. "FUCK the MIRROR!" jesus SAID, raising his fuckin trees into the sky. The pine tree SCREAMED in FEAR. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA OGGOALLALALA HOHOHO OOOMBA SOOOMBA LOOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said, crying, blood running down his arms. "oh shit he did it again whoopee pee!" oh man, he said, and ate the- "OH SHIT ITS A BOMB HOLY SHIT WE GONNA EXPLODE" he said. "Whos he-" A MAN with BIG EGGS surrounding his head, the eggs licking their lips to the melody. "WA wa wa wa wa wa laaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the eggs said, kissing the foreheads of eachother as they sang around, hands attached to eachother. the man looked up fondly at the eggs, a sort of microwave feeling in his nostrils. the pine tree made the egg eat the other egg, the egg screaming. "WOOOOOOOOOOO NO MY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" he cried, and was swallowed whole. so the other egg exploded too. "WOW u fucked up the dresser and the drawer!" he said, swallowing a hat. "WHAT THE FUCK" said The Hat, the pee raining down on their bloodstained pain.

end of chapter 4