smailbom COURT pinecom pmdamdo!!!!jn

"FOR IN THEE-" he PAUSED DRAMATICALLY, brushing his soft, damp eyebrown off his skirt. "THOUST I GIVE, THE SCRIBBLED MAILBOXES ON THE BIRD SHIT TILES. AND THOU NO MORE MAKE MURDER OR DEATHLY BLOOD CUTTING PEE." he screamed loudly, and slammed the papers down in half, the mountains covering their eyes in PURE TERROR, the sun dabbing in the sky. wait. THEY ARE IN BUILDING! THE world SHATTERED, and the pINE TREE died, along with the spoopy fetuses. ants kicked their legs up like the hurricane shredding the claws to HELL. he munched on cannonball, AAAAAAAA! "FSHITIHTTIIH OOOOOOOOO MY GODM Y GOD MY GOD MMMMMMMMMMY GOD GOD GOD WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" "ORDER ORDER IN THE COURTROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the loud-mouthed blonde TV said, toilet paper bouncing to the hot fans in the corner of the backyardians. ALL of the attention of the WORLD was SET On his SHOUlD E's. Should e? OH no. NEW BRAND. HE'S TAKING OVER OUR BRAND! "GUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" pine tree all but SCREECHED, HIS LUNGS COMPLAINING VERBALLY. "OI MATE YA SHUT UP WOULD YA, YA GIT!"
SAID HIS LUNGS, EYEBROWS FURROWED.  "ok ok sorry" said the pine tree, grasping plates and dinner umbrellas. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed the courtmaster, banging down his fireworks like the ceiling and waterproofs climbing the wheezing caterpills. PILLS??!?!?!?!?!?!? OH MY GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND PILLOWS!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- "Shut the fuck up, bitch." "w-" "NO." "o-ok..."
the MASTER of the KILLING MACHINE OF EGGS, settled the dirt and sign down, rubbing the moss against his dry cheekbones. "cmon bro, lets continue." he squealed, his eyes becoming stars like the hairs in his throat. his hairs in his throat aligned their arms together, shifting side to side to the beat. "ooh ma la la HENYA, HENYA YA YA YAAAAAAAA MA BOO PO POBO DO DODODO SHOOOO PEE POOPO DROP THE BASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they screamed, the fish in his stomach flopping like the fire burning the glass window pane. no. window pain. WINDOW LIKE COMPUTER?????? AAAAAAAHHHHHHH??????????????? HAHAHHAA im so fUNNY!!!!!!!!! "screams the pinecone! he comes in! LEE PLLoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
the PINECONE, with a skateboard, flipped the hallways like the filing paints. "SWIG SWIGGITY DAB DAB, I AM FRESH AS HELL!" said the PINECONE, sunglasses painted with gold.
"AND U KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS...." said the courtmaster. "THE TRIAL IS OFFICIALLY STARTING!"

cliffhanger