FAN CEILING made... GRAPES?!??!!?! FRUIT NO!!!! EGG REPAIR PEE...

one day, egg repairmen walked into the cutboard on the irish notebook. THE NOTEBOOK, the NOTEBOOK OF TIME, ate the keyboards and the letters on the the grapefruit made out of pears. "CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled and screamed and made himself on the eggs in the BOARD?!?!!??!? the b-board... o-owo *sobs* "P-pear....." AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH *sob sob* said the eggmen. the egg made out of math??!?!?! "HOLY FRUDGING SHIRTBALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!" said the egg repairmen. THE STEAM, coming off of the PEAR, boiled itself INTO THE LIQUID LICORICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait... those both start with L. two Ls. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH BWUA BWUA HAHAGAGAGAGA PAPAPAPAPA OGOOHOHO LALALA HOOOOO OOOOOOOO-" "SHHHHHHHUT THE HELLISH UP THE FAWN MY GUY!!!!!!!!!!!" said the hooves, the hooves planting the stems into the plastic forks. and of course- the PUMPKINS ZOOMED into the DOOR of the LORD!!!!!!! the lord, awoken from his sleep, grumbled "oh come on i guess the SKEPPY AND THE STRAWBERRY REALLY BROKE THE EGG REPAIRS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" HE YELLED, THE EARTH TUMBLING INTO THE OTHER PLANET'S OCEAN. "OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said the pear, waking up from his death. "FUDGESTICKERS ON THE STONE OF THE POND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" SCREECHED the repairmen, as the egg died of shock from... THE.... THE NOTEBOOK OF TIME?!?!?!?!? the notebook of time APPEARED, the painballs and scissors whipping out their sunflower seeds, a contest of who can scream the sunflowers out of their nose the fastest. "FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!??!???> KAKAKA POOPOPOP LOOLOLLOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHH OHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP" said the egg repairman, licking the grasses of the wind. the SUNFLOWERS sucked into the noses of all of them, wheeping and sweeping the shitbags on the moony pain. the SUN, smiled LOUDLY and broke his own heart, grinning at the sunflowers. "OH MY BABY BOY SUNFLOWER!!!!!!!!!! OOOH LAAA LAAA HOOOO JOOO JOOA AQUAU *CWIES* UWUUUUUUUUU AHHHH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he tore up the papers, and did a hand stand, pushing up his legs three times in a row, his knees bucking up to the size of an anime boy shitting on the frozen furnature in the fridge. the egg made itself into the water, a yolky colour now in the lake. lake... THE LAKE!!??!!?!?!?! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the egg repairman screamed as the NOTEBOOK OF TIME dived in to catch him... "OH CRAP HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said the squirrels. "GOD SHUT UP AGAIN" said Glasser Man, the scrambled people coming out of their shellshocked fruits.