Pin465eee eat coffeen no more pleqs4 funneeee eeeeeeee tod

the pine tree, clutching his hands, cried salty tears. however, a laptop grabbed the egg and shoved the fork into the hands of the lord, creating a bowl in front of the pine tree, collecting its tears. the laptop drank the tears, as the pine tree screamed. "NO! BOOGALAGOO!!!!! NO MORE PEPSIS OR KETCHING YOU UPS!" and the laptop GASPED and SCREAMED like a knife was being STABBED in it over and over again?!?!?! "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the laptop said, but then realized. shit, tears are water! he died slowly in front of the pine tree. the pine tree gasped. "oH SHIT IM GOING TO TRIAL!" he said, and ate the keyboard off the laptop, making sure to crunch it between his bark. he cried, and ate the grass and leaves on the ground, making sure to savour every little taste. the coffee machine went over to the pinetree, google chrome slung over his shoulder. "yo whats up bro-" said the coffee machine. "SHUT UP YOU CAN'T HAVE COFFEE" said the pine tree."thats no-" "SHUT UP IDIOT" "w-" "SHUT UP" the google chrome, inhaled sharply, then sent a WAVE of sharp long eggs and bedsheets at the pinetree. "YOU DO NOT INSULT MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!" google chrome's eyes went red, blood flowing from his eyes. He rose up high, and the world turned much darker. everyone else froze in time except them. "g-google," the coffee machine said, "you can't keep doing this!!!! you've already killed 4 people from this-" "SHUT UP IDIOT I DO WHAT I WANT" "ok jesus christ" and then god appeared, silencing them all. "Shut up, boomers."

the end of chapter 2