nten tecnohnobladle d kseppy bad?????!?! vein sword!! no?!?!?!

maybe the feet of the hairs will dance on the soles of the shits of the lord.Or, perhaps the fans will turn to the cardboards cof humanity!!!!!! OOOO SHIT MAYBE THE CHAIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he squeeled, him drooling his creepers the exploding oh him. He galloped across the sun woven skies, the toes being eaten with the dirt on the paper.the CEILING WALLS are falling off the floor of the brothers skipping across the pee in the hazy sky. The bisector, whipping out his syringe, stuck it in his minecrafty pen Skeppy. he danced, kicking his tables off of his blue skeppy napkins. THE BADBOYHLO, swifting in his shit, made the headphones musically crash down the Lightbulb of the Century. the hair, crushed his soul. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!! me sha BENDI GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed, the lions roaring and winking in the air, as they kicked of the sand of the skreeming hats. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE DID IT AGAIN WHOO PEE PEE!!!!! PEEPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said, badboyhalo gasping. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BADBOYHALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" skeppy SCREAEEMEMEMED, punching the drawer off of the keyboard mailboxes.

 BADBOYHALO let out a hollow SCREAM, the amazon basics tightening their arm muscles. the egirls, swimming in their own KFC dinner, danced with their crocs and slips in the air, and started screaming at skeppy. "EAT THE TOE. EAT HIS TOES. EAT HIS TOES!!!!!!!!" skeppy started to cry, and ran away, skipping and trembling over the grassy scissors. the GAY, echoing over the heavens, the sky dripping with it's shaking eyes. "The He No Me Ah Ha Weeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said DREAM, and GEORGE appeared, his glasses multiplying by the fever sins. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" SCREAMED SAPNAP, SHAKING HIS SPEAKERS OVER THE MIC. SKEPPY SCREAMED, AND DIED. RIGHT THERE!!! rRIGHT HTERE/??!!?! omg!!!!!!! then BADBOYHALO CAME BACK, and cried, but technoblade came and pat him on the back. "it is OK bad. BeCausE The Shards Of The new LIFE will come and train you for the peeveepee NO HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" technoblade SCREAMED, shoving the swords down his veins. badboyhalo kicked and screamed, his suitcase falling out of his credit cards. "MUFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" HE SCREAMED, HIS LAST GASPING BREATH CLINGING ONTO the... FLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fLIES?????????????????????????? techno ATE the FLIES, and screaming, ripping off his hand, screeched, "IIIIIIIIIIIII HAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEE FLIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" BADBOYHALO SCREAMED ONE LAST TIME, AS THE MUFFINS POWERED UP HIS STREAM, THE TURTLES DANCING TO THE SPAGHETTIOS.
"g-goodbye......" technoblade said dramatically, his face going dark, tears falling from his eyes. he sniffled, and pulled his diamond sword away. he sat a gold helmet at badboyhalo's body, sniffing and sobbing. 

the end of chapter 10