PPPINE TRE e verioso the pinE/????!?

i cannot eat THE CEILING FANS NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/?!??!?!?!!? he screEAMMMMMED, watching the dancing and waving of the hips perish into the doorknob friend. "OOOOOOOOOOOO MAN!!!!" said the GLASS GARBAGE BAG!!! THE GLASS WAS MOVING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?! "OHM Y GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said THE MAN with MAN. "HOLY SHIT GUYS THE JUMPING ROPES WITH THE FANS AND CLOUDS MEANING WOODS MAKE KIDS EAT No more HAHA NOOOOOOOOOO?!!!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the pine tree apperaed, mouse flipped in his pen. "ahhh mmmmm well...."
he cried, spraying in the ashes of the lord. HE APPEARED, the man with the grass tables. he swept EVERYONE under the table in a matter of YEARS, everyone crying like babies "AAAAAAAWUUUUUUU KWU KWUUUUUUUUUUU KWIES OOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHUUUUUUUUUUUU!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". and then the dabs ironically and unironicallly as he swung around the tris-trismas tree.

"NO ME CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLANTEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said the pine tree. the other pine tree- OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! "FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!" screamed the original pinetree, his voice breaking into three long swordess mattresses, like the mice flopping them tails on the ground, and moving their mailboxes along to the dancing chairs. "NO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed the tris-trismas tree. the other pine tree CRIED, tears of blood streaming down his orange frogs. he summoned a satanic circle, chanting. "OOOOOO NA NA MOOOOOOOOOO HAA SHEEEE LUMMMMM BOOOOO WAAA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..................................." he said in a deep voice, and the ghosts of the satans wailing and crying beneath the surfaces of the shells. his eyes turned BLOOD RED, and blood flowing from his eyes like the crafts of the blankets, the search bar dying. "ohno.........." the man with grass tables said, as the MINESHAFT DIAMOND CAT CAT CHIPS LET OUT A SCREAM OF DIRT-FILLED DONUTS. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then he killed the tris-trismas tree. in the salty fries...
the PINE TREE SOBBED, clutching his snippy hot dogs. "ok." said the mineshaft diamond cat cat chips. the cat mewled, and giggled. "hehe! dead! hehe!" the cat stood on two legs, and starting to kick their legs, doing a little dance. "oOOOO mee nooo SHAAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOO PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled the cat, meow meow. "EGG! EGGE EGGGEEG NO! EGEGEG EEGGEG! MEMEMEOMWMOW MBRRRR!! HBABABABABA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled like the peeing bags did before him, ancestors speaking down upon their shifting rainbow piss.

the end of chapter 9 i think
or is it
jk
or is it