BATLTTEL OOVOK GKI!!!!!!!!

"oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT THE CABINET BATTLE TIME, YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" screamed the cup. 
"VROOOM VOROM, BOOOROO BROO BROBOO THE BROOM IS COMIN UP YA BOIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he SCREAMED and then DIED LOUDLY and SLOWLY. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"""AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!". "UGH why cant people stop DYING while we're having COURT this is so ANNOYING UUUUUUGH" said the courtmaster. the dog, licking the courtmaster's face, said "its ok! the rainbows of the walls are shorting up the hairs in the ceiling pans." he said, swaying his hips back and forth to the flipping spit of the Golden pinecone. the dog, swayed up into the air, sunglasses flying from the sun. "WHAT THE FUCK WHO TOOK MY SUNGLASSES" yelled the sun, paws slipping and its peanut butter crying. "i have a song to sing. may i, my lovely courtmaster?" the courtmaster bwushed. "u-uwu sempi okay!!!!!!" and the dog started to YELL and SCREAM, AND SING. "WOOOOOOOO LAAAA MY NAME IS POLO AND I HATE MY CHAIR, THE FLIPS ON MY HAIR AINT NOTHIN BUT YA DONT HAVE TO SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WINDOWS ARE PAIN AND I DONT HAVE IT, YOU'RE LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!" the dog said, pointing his fish at the red old bumpy noobs down below. "LAAA POO HA WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said, taking deep breaths, and continued. "AAAAAAAAAA ME GLASS WHOO DOOOR NO CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, CHA CHA BOXES UNDER MA LAIR-" the AWESOME GOLDEN pinecone SWEPT the COUNTERTOP into the chicken legs, sighing softly as the crafting spots hit their head under the sea. "ORDER ORDER IN THE COURTROOM! SHUT UP FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled, spinning the dog in half until the woods HAPPENED. it HAPPENED?!?!?!?! OMG IT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!? "aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" the world was SPLIT IN TWO. by WHO YOU MAY ASK??!?!?!?!?! "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the sun SCREAMED, COVERING HIS EYES.

 ITS THE MOON!!!!!!!! "everyoNE, RUN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" THE SUN SCREAMED, BEING CHOMPED IN HALF BY THE FANS OF THE MOON. "AAAAAAHHHHHHH WE LOVE THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!" THEY SCREAMED, GIGGLING LOUDLY. the moon smiled widely, blood pouring out of all of their eyes as the world turned rainbow and pansexual. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said pine tree, the pain scorching his eye hairs. "THERES HAIRS IN MY EYE!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT. WHY DO I ON-" and then, they died! and then, they died! and then, they died! or did they? they died! or did they? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i?just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i?j ust kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i? just kidding! or am i?