rei regg noobo belly!!!!!!!!!!!

the eggs, shivering and shaking in the belly of the pine tree, danced like a waving sunscreen with the eggs and with skies whacking like HOLLLYY FUUUCK. "ok boomers we have to plan this" said one egg. "WDYM NOOB" said the other, the wind in the stomach picking up the scent of sweaters and shit. "WTF IS THAT/111/1/!1/11/11/11/1/11???" said the other one, shivering like a dog eating the shins of an anime boy. "WTF MAN!!!" said the cotton piece in the stomach. "WHY DID HE EAT ME?!?!?!" the water bottles swept the rug in the stomach and yeasted, slapping hard to the beat of the flow. the cotton DIED inside, and swiftly slapped the shit out of the paper. "WTF MAN!!!!! WHAT DID I DO TO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUHU HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!?!?!>!>!>!!!?!?!??!!>>!>?!!??!??!??" he said. frick. "ok"
"NO!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU REALLY HAVE DONE THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!" he cried, the legs kicking the bisexual table like the swearing boxes in the bag.

BUT THEN. his stomach RUMBLED. "OH SHIT HOLD ON-" AND THEN, IT DIED! "aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA O SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
yelled the eggs and the cotton. "WA WA LOO MEEE POOO MAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" said the eggs in unison, the cotton glazing them like the donuts of the freshener shits. "y'all need to leash your counters" said the headphone man. "WHOA WHO ARE YOU WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!?!?!" said the cotton and the legs. "oh man im just lickin the tables and strangling the bears. what bout u my man?" "SHUT THE FUCK UP-" he huffed and puffed, until his eyes with BEAMED WITH GRASS AND PEE. "OKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SAID, GASPING FOR HIS PAIN. "OH me gooood-" Pine tree then burped, causing them to all fly out of his stomach like the gay dancing uncles marching to the beat.
"OH MB GODMOM WE FREE-" NO UR NOT! SAID A VOICE. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SIHT-" THE CAR ROOM ROOM BIMBLE PIMPLED THE FUCKS UP, AND ATE THE SUGAR CLOTH RIGHT. THERE! RIGHT THERE? RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT THERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!? yes, ma'am. t- "AAAAAAAA BOOKS LEG NO ME SO HO SOH SHO HAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"FUCK"