~ Happy Tears ~

"It's in your son's best nature to start a journal; a diary, if you will." Dr. Clay states once again.

Phil, with his three sons and add-on, were standing in his office. Phil took glances at all of his children;

Techno didn't look happy but he didn't look angry, either. He seemed like he understood the severity of the situation.

Wilbur was biting his lip nervously, obviously trying to hide it but failing.

Tommy and Tubbo had their hands together as a sign of comfort. Neither of them seemed happy, more scared.

Phil sighed, taking a step away from his family and towards the doctor. "And how do you think this will help us? I don't want to push this in them as well." Phil kept it simple.

Dr. Clay grinned. "Well, I don't expect them to put secrets; just a little book on what they notice about Tubbos behavior." The doctor looked behind Phil at his kids, who were waiting patiently, then back at Phil. "I feel this is important, Phil."

Phil shoved his hands in his pockets and sighed. He remembered what he had to deal with when he first found Techno . . .

"Okay, fine. But I'm not bringing Tommy or Techno into this . . . Or Wilbur, if he doesn't want to."

"That's fine, as long as there's at least Tubbo, you, and one other person. It could be a family friend, even."

Phil nodded and turned back to his kids with a smile. "C'mon, let's get ready to head home."

His boys smiled and made their way to the exit. "Thank you again, Dr. Clay."

Without waiting for a response, they walked out.
. . .

"What's wrong, Dadza?" The sweet, little boy looked up at Phil with his bright eyes.

Phil looked down at the boy and squeezed the small hand he was holding. "Nothing, my boy. I promise." Phil tried sounding confident, and he was pretty sure he did.

Tommy ran up from behind Tubbo and locked hands with him, somehow not burning him. They looked at each other with big smiles.

Wilbur and Techno were in the back, quietly chatting amongst themselves about god knows what.

The sidewalk they were walking on was covered with snow, though it was melting due to it getting slightly warmer.

The houses they were passing by had smoke coming from the chimneys or kids playing outside.

Tubbo would glance over at the people every now and then, half wishing he could play with them yet still content with these new people.

Tubbo looked up at Phil who was holding one of his cold hands, then at Tommy who was holding the other.

A smile crept onto his face, though something weird was happening.

He couldn't tell what it was.

It was all too new to him.

Slowly, tears began streaming down his cheeks. But he wasn't sad.

. . .

Wilbur's POV (Because why not)

. . .

"Tubbo, are you okay? What's wrong?" I hear Tommy say, making everyone stop in their tracks.

The sound of sniffling filled my ears, quickly tracing them to Tubbo.

Why is he crying? Is Tommy burning him?

"I-I'm fine, guys!" Tubbo says when Phil kneels down to him.