~ Flowers ~

10:26pm

. . .

Wilbur wanted to do something with the family, and everyone agreed on a movie night.

They were near the end of a movie Tommy picked that he thought Tubbo would like; Frozen. Despite Techno's pretests not to watch it, he eventually got suckered in.

They just got to the part where Elsa was making an ice skating rank in the middle of the kingdom with everyone smiling.

Tommy was fast asleep and leaning against Tubbo, who was sitting in the middle of Tommy and Phil.

"Its always happy endings." Phil heard Tubbo mutter, which startled him because he though the boy was asleep like the other.

"What was that, Tub?" Phil put an arm around the boy, who instantly rested his head against his arm and yawned.

"Nothin..." The quite mutter was barely audible due to the ending music from the TV.

Wilbur crawled up from the floor and on the couch on the other side of his dad, trapping him in a startled hug.

"Want me to take Tommy to bed?" He whispered, which Phil nodded in response.

"Would you, please? I may have to carry Techno." He chuckled, looking at the twin who was sleeping in an arm chair with a pillow over his eyes. "We both know how deep if a sleeper he is."

The TV was illuminating Wilbur's smile as he got off of his dad and scooped up the small blonde in his arms.

Wilbur used his cold fingers to wipe back the hairs off of his sweaty forehead. "Hey, Dadza?"

"Yes, Wil?"

"Is Tommy able to get fevers?" The twin spoke with obvious concern in his voice.

Phil raised a brow, motioning him to bring the boy over. Phil, just like Wilbur, places his oddly cold hand if his forehead.

A long moment of silence hit then those words escaped Phil's mouth, somehow sending a chill down Wilbur's back. "I don't believe so, this is odd."

"Should I look up some remedy's?"

"I don't think there's such thing as magma boys, other then Tommy. But I guess it's worth a shot." Phil looked at Tommy with concern in his eyes.

Tubbo peaked over Phil's shoulder. "What's wrong with Tommy?" Making Phil jump.

"I- uh.. He's sick, buddy." He chuckled, reaching up and ruffling the burnett's hair.

"Sick? But he isn't coughing." Tubbo stood up and took a look at his friend- brother, with a somewhat worried look.

"He needs a flower!" The small boy chirps happily.

Even with the slight protest from Phil, Tubbo still continues to make flowers spout from his fluffy hair and tail.

Not that anyone in the household were experts on flowers, but it didn't take one to know that the flowers he was making were not normal. The petals were a bright green, seemingly giving out a some sort of glow. Little specks of gold and white were coating the petals.

"Here! I used these for papa when he had coughed a lot." He pulled the flowers out if his head, wincing a little, and threw them on Tommy's forehead area.

"Tubbo, I-" Wil began to say, though stopped when Tommy's scrunched up face became visibly less tense.

Tubbo giggled as he watched Wilbur's and Phil's eyes go wide.