~ Journal Entries ~

TW/CW:: Missing kid, Mentions of Panic Attacks, Blood
. . .

Wilbur's Entries

. . .

Entry #2

Tubbo is a very weird kid, if I say so myself. I can tell he isn't used to us yet but I don't expect him to either.

I really wonder what happened in his old home.

We're not going to celebrate New Year's...we never do, anyways. What's the point in celebrating a new year if all of them are shit, anyways?

~ Wilbur

. . .

Entry #3

Today I found one of Tubbo's drawings. It was of him and his family! But it wasn't us....

I asked him about it but he said he didn't remember drawing it, and I know it wasn't Tommy. Tommy doesn't have that many friends.

It was a drawing of a total of six other people drawn as blobs. Interesting choice if you ask me. Tubbo, as I can tell by the flowers in the hair, was a dark green glob. The other figures were a light red, two few purples, and a grey.

I think the grey might be his "Papa". Its the tallest and has the biggest horns. Oh yea, the blobs have horns on them. Tubbo had the smallest horns.

If I find out who the others are, I'll jot them down.

~ Wilbur

. . .

Entry #4 [Page was ripped out]

Dr. Clay is kind of suspicious. He was the first to recommend treatment for Tubbo and won't even let us see what he's doing. As far as we know, he could be making him worse!

I mean... Tubbo's behavior has been better but his panic attacks have been worse. Before we went to Dr. Clay, he didn't even have panic attacks! He just had a little hurting problem...

Speaking of that, that's been getting better. He hasn't been "craving pain" as we call it. And if he is, he hasn't shown it.

I want to talk with Tubbo but I'm not sure if he'd let me.

I'm really suspicious of Dr. Clay...

~ Wilbur

. . .

Entry #5

Tubbo's beginning to see things! I was trying to calm him down from another one of his panic attacks, but it didn't go too well...

Long story short, I have a giant bruise on my stomach. It really hurts but I'm sure Techno is hurting as well- especially his pride.

He claimed his Papa came to get him and he described every detail of the man- but now he doesn't even remember it!

He knows he hurt me and he said he's really sorry, but he says he doesn't remember doing any of it. Which is very concerning honestly.

Dad also said he finally wants to take Tommy and Tubbo to the teleporters. Maybe the new surroundings can help Tubbo and ease his mind.

I agree with it.

. . .

Entry #6

Dad and I had Techno watch the boys in hope he would get closer to them... But when I went to check on them, the boys were alone and playing in flowers while Techno was across the field just laying there. I guess I'm not that mad, considering this is better than hiding, but I wish he would spend more time with them. I really enjoy Tommy and Tommy really enjoys Tubbo- it's cute. Our family is so weird, but I guess that's what makes it good.

I'm tired, I'm writing this very late at night so I'm tired.

~ Wilbur

. . .

Entry #6 pt.2

Tubbo is missing!

We looked everywhere in that world for him and he's nowhere! He wasn't even shown on the world list...

Did he accidentally switch worlds?

I'm supposed to turn in this book to Dr. Clay. I don't really want to...

~ ~ ~

A knock at Wilbur's door caused the boar to jump, though he responded with a "Yes?".

The door creaked open and for a split second, his heart stopped.

His blood ran colder than ice, the color draining from his space.

Wilbur shakily got up from his bed, the floor creaking as he stepped towards the figure in the door.

For a second, everything was blurry. They walls felt like they were crumbling down.

Nothing felt safe or sturdy.

Wilbur hadn't even realized that he screamed for Phil to help.

Not help for himself... Help for the poor, aching person in the doorway, who was trying to shout out for help as well but couldn't due to blood leaking from his mouth.

Phil seemed to have a quicker reaction, picking up the figure quickly and holding it as close as possible.

It didn't seem real, nothing did in fact.

But that didn't stop Wilbur from backing up to his bed once again to grab his pencil and notepad to write once more.

~ ~ ~

Entry #6 pt. 3

We found Tubbo.... I'm pretty sure Dad is taking him to the hospital now.

. . .

The Next Morning... [Brought to you by: This Lazy Bish]

. . .

"Wilbur?" Dr. Clay spoke, trying to get the boys' attention by snapping his fingers in front of his eyes.

The boar snapped back to reality, immediately growing defensive. "Y-Yes?"

"Are you going to hand me your book?"

Wilbur hesitated, then reluctantly handed it over, remembering he ripped out the page that said he was suspicious of the doctor.

Dr. Clay began skimming over the pages, then he stopped. "Why is there a page missing?"

"Eh-"

"Don't play dumb. I can see the entries skipped a number as well as the reminders of the paper." His pupils looked dilated, though Wilbur decided not to speak on it.

"It was a useless page." Wilbur spoke, his own voice giving up on him halfway through.

The man didn't seem to be accepting that as an answer but went with it, thinking it was probably just a song sheet page or drawings.

"Well, thank you for this information."

Wilbur nodded and turned around get open the door and get out of his office, only to be stopped by a hand on the shoulder. "I never said you can leave yet."

"I can leave when I damn well please, excuse you." Wilbur hissed, his canines growing ever-so-slightly sharper and his pupils becoming more dilated than Dr. Clay's.

"No, excuse you. I never said you were dismissed-"

"This ain't a fuckin school." Was the last this he spoke before exiting the room, earning yet another yell from doctor.

Techno was only standing outside the room confused, his eyes begging for an answer of what happened in there but not speaking upon it.

"I'll tell you later, yea?"

Techno nodded and with that, they left the building to take their trek home.

Word Count:: 1097

~{ Stay healthy and hydrated please :) Have a good day! }~