~ Ingrown ~

**CW/TW(?):: Panic attacks, blood/puss, body horror(?)**

Wilbur carefully wrapped Tubbo in a hug, trying to get him to calm down.

Tubbo began to babble words that weren't understandable.

"Shh..." Wilbur rubbed Tubbos back gently. "Its going to be okay, you're safe."

Tubbo buried his head in Wilbur's shoulder and began to sob. "No no nonono..." He nearly shouted, but it was muffled out.

Wilbur tried saying encouraging words, though it only made the little boy cry harder.

The sound of a door shut down the hallway made Tubbo jump, freeze, then scream.

He scrambled out of Wilbur's arms and fell back, not wanting to cause any more problems.

His world was spinning, nothing making sense due to everything being blurry.

"Please!-" Tubbo screamed, closing his eyes and covering his ears in a fetal position. "-Leave me alone!"

I hear the familiar voices of the nice people who took me in, but I don't want to trust them.

Please, I want them to leave me alone...

Alone...

...

No-

I don't want to be alone-

But I do.

Do I?

No!

But I want them to-

NO!

"NO!"

Tubbo's eyes flung open, feeling his body being superseded by somethin- someone.

"Tubbo, it's okay. You're with us now."

Phil came around the corner seeing Tubbo backed into a corner with puffy cheeks and Techno hugging him.

Techno began playing with Tubbo's hair, feeling the petals that were once lively, now crumbled and falling out.

Tubbo's body fell limp, instantly calming down and laying weakly in Techno's arms.

The twin sighed, standing up with the boy still in his arms and cradled him like a baby. He turned around to see the rest of the household.

"What ha-"

"Panic attack, I'm assuming." Techno interrupted his father while brushing past him, Tubbo still in his arms, still trembling.

"I'll take him to my room."

"But-"

"I'm not taking no as an answer."

Techno ignored any protests as he walked up the stairs, carrying the scared boy closely.

"It hurts..." Tubbo muttered as they entered Techno's dark room.

Techno looked down at the boy, using his foot to close the door. "What hurts, buddy?"

Tubbo waited for Techno to set him down on his oddly made bed to speak again. "These things on my head-" he used his small hands to move around strands of hair, revealing a flower that had failed to grow fully.

Techno held his breath, gazing at the flower petals emerged in the in the puffed skin, swelling around the golden petals, really bringing out the oozing blood slowly dripping down his forehead.