~ Snow ~

Just like in any other regular world, just as the snow started to melt, more snow poured down the next day.

It has been a week since Phil and Wilbur started their journal entries. Phil wanted to get Tubbo to start one, like Dr. Clay had suggested, but he simply wouldn't. Saying it was very hard for him to read and write. He had convinced Tubbo to draw instead, since he seemed to enjoy that.

"Maybe I should enroll this kid in a school." Phil ran his fingers through his messy, blonde hair.

The tired father was writing in his notebook once again, and it was, in Phil's words, stupid-o-clock at night.

The only light in his room was the dim desk light, only shining on his notebook. He gazed upon his notebook, and how little he had written for today.

"This isn't going anywhere..." He grumbled once again, sliding his head slowly only his desk, feeling physically and mentally drained.

He hadn't had much luck with gathering info or hints from this new boy.

Phil was starting to get desperate, so he clung onto any little detail to try and piece things together, but nothing fit.

All he wanted was to help this poor child and make whoever caused him this pain- pay for their actions.

Suddenly, Phil remembered something. Something Tommy had said to him a little while ago.

. . .

"Dadza, can I talk to you?" Tommy stalked closer to the taller blonde who was in the kitchen making breakfast. Tubbo was seemingly still fast asleep.

Phil hummed in response and flipped an egg that was on the stove burner.

Tommy seemed hesitant, though it also seemed he had been bothering him.

"Whats wrong, son? What's troubling you?" Phil asked out loud after scanning the kitchen, finding no one but himself and Tommy.

"Tubbo and I were talking the other night, after our last meeting with Dr. Clay... " He spoke, looking down. "Are we sure Tub is gonna be okay?"

The words stung Phil, making his chest ache. He looked down at the small blonde, worry filling him. "Why do you ask, Tommy?"

Tommy bit his lip, the little parts on his magma filled body starting to spread and drip. That was a sign he was nervous or scared, a self-defense mechanism that was uncontrollable.

"H-He purposely burned himself with m-my hand a-and... he didn't see a problem with it!" Tommy's voice become quicker as he was speaking, placing a hand on the same cheek Tubbo had did.

Phil's raised an eyebrow, turning off the hot stove and putting the egg to the side. "Did he say anything else?"

Tommy looked up at Phil with a squinting face, seemingly thinking of other info.

"Y-Yes, actually!" Tommy shouted suddenly, looking at Phil in the eye. "He mentioned 'Papa'? What's that?"

Phil stood wide-eyed. "I-It's another name for a dad, son.." he muttered, trying to process it. "What did he say about him?"

"He said his dad would get happy if he got hurt... Why are you so interested in this?" Tommy questioned, his voice suddenly getting aggressive.

Phil snapped out if his so-called trance and ruffled the younger boys hair. "Don't worry about it. I'm sure Tubbo will be fine in no time." Phil smiled.