~ Smile ~

TW/CW:: Coma, blood, body horror (?)

. . .

Beep

Beep

Beep

The only sounds I hear...

My head hurts.

Where is everyone?

I'm sorry I ran off... I shouldn't have.

Phil?

Beep

And Tommy?

Is that you?

Help me! I'm tapped!

Beep

Beep

Don't cry please... Here, have a flower!

I think they're... chrys...anthe-mum's?

They're so pretty and orange!

Just like you!

...

You're still crying.

Why?

I'm right here and talking!

Can you not hear me?

I'm sorry...

. . .

His papa rubbed Tubbo's shoulder, watching the flowers grow and grow until they started to hang down his face.

"Sir," a nurse, Rose, came in the room- "it's time for you to go."

"But I-"

"No, sir. We have to examine him and call his parents-"

"I am his dad!"

Rose pinched the bridge of her nose. "Well we still have to examine him."

The dad exchanged a glance with Tubbos brother, who was holding one of the big, orange flowers from Tubbo.

When the man retracted his hand off the bare shoulder, smaller versions of the same flower that was growing on his head were growing there.

"C'mon sir, we need to go."

. . .

A total of three new people came into the room, two extra nurses and the doctor, after Tubbo's dad and brother went to the waiting room.

The doctor was a tall male with what looked like black demon horns, his skin the same shade. He wore a red mask and a lab coat with a red and black pattern. The doctor introduced himself as Dr. Halo.

One of the additional nurses was male and the other was also female- Finn and Hannah, they had said. Finn was apparently the twin of Rose, both having brown hair and a slightly feminine but masculine figure. Hannah had her hair up in a ponytail and had roses on her skin underneath the sleeves of her shirt.

"Tubbo, right?" Hannah asked, examining the poor boy laying in hospital bed- bandaged and bruised.

"Yep, it's his nickname." Rose responded, getting up next to Dr. Halo, who was writing some things down in a clipboard.

He sighed. "We did X-rays and we need to get a foreign object out of his stomach."

The nurses nodded, Finn walking to a closet and the two girls focusing on removing the bandages off his stomach and arms.