~ Exploring ~

Tommy raced over to Techno with an armful of flowers, a smile plastered across his face. "Tubbo told me to give these to you! You wanted to do something with them?"

Techno had taken off his crown, the bright sun reflecting off its colorful jewels. "Yep- I wanted to make something for you two." The pig stood up and took the many flowers from the boys arms.

The moth looked at his brother, his smile never leaving. "Can you turn human?"

Techno hesitated, then smiled back with a nod.

They stood there for an awkward second, letting the warmth of the sun hit them.

Everything went still- even the soft breeze had somehow seemed to stop.

Soon, the light that surrounded them in the field seemed to grow brighter and swirled around Techno, some tiny flashes of blue and green could be seen dancing on his skin. Some of the flowers the pig was holding seemed to want to dance as well- circling his torso and leading themselves to his feet. Within seconds, the once human sized pig that Tommy recognized as is brother, transformed into a young man with long pink hair he didn't know.

"Wow" was the only thing Tommy could think of to say, watching his brother set down the flowers and take off his red and white fuzzy cape, letting it sink to the ground behind him.

Techno wore a white dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up, the bottom was tucked into a black corset and a red scarf-belt near the bottom. His shorts were rolled up just above his knees and his black high heel boots just under- fishnet stockings were shown on his thighs.

Tommy starred in shock at his brother. "You look so weird!" He giggled, his pointy wings fluttering ever-so-slightly behind him.

Techno smiled and put a hand on his hip. "Thank Wilbur."

"How do you feel comfortable wearing that?" Tommy asked, examining his brother again. He noticed fingerless black gloves with bandages on one arm.

The olders eyes shifted to his feet, his smile turning bitter. "Because it's not me, ya know?"

Tommy shook his head in response.

"I'm not in the real world and no one has to worry about who I am or what I look like outside of here." Techno sighed, bending over to pick up his red cloak and the flowers. "I treat this like a game. In a way, it seems like it."

The little boy nodded, but he clearly didn't understand.

Techno held his head high, letting the soft breeze hit his skin again. That's when his eyes were noticable.

"WOAH! You're eyes are RED!" Tommy jumped up, his wings making him levitate in the air.

Techno jumped back in a slight surprise, processing the words his brother just screamed.

"Oh yea- I forgot about them." He chuckled, putting his hands on his brothers shoulders and giving him a light push to the ground, knowing he'd fall due to still not knowing how to use them properly.

"You could you forget that you have RED EYES?! They look so cool!" Tommy's smile was brighter than the sun.

Techno sighed and turned away. "They're not as cool as you think, bud. But I'm going to work on the thing I mentioned, alright?"

He didn't even wait for Tommy to respond before walking away, soon disappearing behind onto a path back into the pretty jungle that surrounded them.

The world Phil had made for the boys had all different types of biomes, even if it didn't really make sense.

They were currently in a jungle- well, in a flower meadow that is in the jungle. Wilbur was back where they set camp, which was in a desert nearby. They made sure it was hot for Tommy. Tubbo likes open areas with flowers and animals. Techno liked the snow but rarely went out to look for it.

Something about the differences between the brothers made them closer, allowing them to express how they felt about the different environments and brag about new findings.

They were nice family topics.

The little moth felt a strange feeling take over him, uneasiness flowing through his veins.

He turned around in the direction his beloved brother Tubbo was in, feeling eyes watching every move he made.

"Tubbo," Tommy spoke out as he walked towards the direction his brother was in, "is that you, Tubbo?"

The wind started to pick back up again, the flowers he didn't bother looking out for crumbling beneath his feet.

Tommy came upon a row of fallen trees that was overdriven with vines and white flowers; Tubbo's favorite spot.

Though, Tubbo was nowhere in site.

Word Count: 784
~{ Yes, I'm leaving you there :) Sorry this chapter was a bit shorter.

Im a bit sick at the minute- I'll be fine tho, I'm strong.  :)

Stay healthy and make sure to hydrate! Don't end up like me- I guess I was a bit too cocky. Adios! }~