Dinner

Hermiones pov:

Hermione looked up when She heard a pop in front of me there was a house elf.

"Makey is here to tell miss granger dinner is ready." the house elf said.

"Please call me Hermione." Hermione told the house elf.

"Mistress Granger has sent Makey to tell Hermione that dinner is ready." The house elf said again.

Hermione let out a sound of frustration.

"Can you please tell her that I will not be joining dinner tonight." Hermione told the house elf while flopping down on her bed.

"Makey will tell Mistress Granger that you will not be joining dinner tonight." The house elf repeated.

"Thank you Makey." Hermione said quietly as the house elf left.

Hermione buried her face into her pillow after the house elf slowly drifting to sleep.

Dracos pov:

Once Draco got down stairs he sat down at the table quietly like always.

He look up after hearing a pop it was a house elf standing next to miss Granger whisper something in her ear.

"I understand." Was all she said in return. "Draco would you be a dear and bring Hermione some food after dinner she refuses to come down tonight." She told Draco.

"Sure." Was all he said in return.

After dinner a long quiet dinner I had made a plate for Hermione to bring to her like miss Granger had asked.

Hermiones room:

They already have moved and unpacked her stuff