The ball part 1

2 weeks later
Hermione's pov:

"Come on Hermione!" my mother yells from down stairs.

"Do I really have to go?" I ask.

"Yes." She tells me. "I'm leaving now Luna and Ginny with her here soon to help you get ready, Draco and Lucius are already there." She adds.

"Fine." I reply. Walking up the stairs.

"See you there!" She yells going out the door.

5 minutes later the door bell rings. Before I could even open Ginny was already walking in.

"Were is your dress?" She asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Hello." Luna added in her dreamy voice. Setting down two dress that I could only assume were hers and Ginnys.

"Why don't we just stay home and eat a tub of ice cream?" I ask.

"Sorry to brake it to you but your going plus me and Luna already have dates." Ginny told me.

"Fine." I said giving in.

"Good now go up stairs and get your dress." She told me.

"Plus it's a masquerade no one will even be able to tell it's you." She told me giving me a smile as a walked up the stairs.

A few minutes later I came down stairs holding a blue dress.

"Oh and Pansy's also comes to get ready here." Ginny mumbled under her breath as a walked down the stairs.

"She what?" I asked.

"She's really not that bad plus she's going to the ball with Ron." She added. I looked over at Luna for he thoughts but she just smiled.

"Ok fine." I Said setting my dress next to there's.

"You'll love her her make up skills mwah." She added. "She's also really sorry about how she was in school." She said before the door bell rang.

"I'll get it." Luna called.

She left the room and went to answer the door. A few minutes later Luna and Pansy walked in.

"Hey... I don't know if they told you but I really am sorry." Pansy said.

"It's fine really we were kids." I told her.

"Ok great now let me fix all that." She said gesturing to me.

We all laughed and after a while we were done. (how they all look is in the next chapter) Ginny was right she really was great.

Grabbing are mask and leaving we were off to the ball.