Vacation

Hermione's pov:

After the ball I stayed the night at Ginny so did Pansy and Luna. Draco and I hadn't talked about the kiss I mean how was I supposed to know it was him.

"I still can't believe you kissed your step brother or who is also Draco Malfoy. Pansy laughed, sitting on Ginny's bed next to Luna who looked to be daydreaming.

"How was I supposed to know that it was him?" I said, throwing a handful of popcorn at her.

"I don't know it could've been the bleach blond hair or maybe Astoria screaming asking where her draky is." Ginny said with laughter.

"I think it's lovely," Luna added in a dreamy voice.

"I'm with Luna on this one there's always been some sexual tension with you guys," Ginny added.

I scoffed, there's never been any sexual tension between me and Draco, right?

*

A week later

Draco and I still haven't talked about the kiss, in fact we've hardly talked at all.

It was a Thursday after noon and me and Draco were sitting on the couch watching TV when our parents came in.

"We need to tell you something," my mother says standing in front of the TV so we would pay attention. "We're going to Hawaii next week for two weeks, we'll get two hotel rooms, one for me and Lucius will be sharing one and you'll share the other." she added.

We both nodded and went back to watching the TV. I grabbed the phone and texted the group chat

Dumb bitches🥵🤑🍑

I'm going to Hawaii next week for 2 weeks

Ginny🧜‍♀️ take me with you

No ❤️

Pansy 💅💋 why

Idk but im sharing a room with Draco and have no idea what to pack

Ginny🧜‍♀️ i'm coming over right now

Pansy 💅💋 same

Luna😌 i'll come too

*

Sunday night

I finished packing by Friday and we were leaving for the airport first thing in the morning. I was so nervous, I had to share a room with Draco for two weeks.

a/n

Hello my pretties, how are you all? I hope you're doing well and now are sponsors.

Hi! Do you like tiktok, harry potter, jiara and riverdale (mostly riverdale) well i have the answer for you go follow @riverdale_season5_ideas please im being shadow banned

Sorry that this was kinda short i just got the idea so i kinda just put it in i hope you like it. please comment i really enjoy reading them.