Hotel rooms and face masks

A/n This chapter goes out to @Kyliisthebest2001, happy birthday muffin cake.

(sorry its late)

Hermione's pov:

(I'm going to start doing this in 3d person now just a heads up)

Once Hermione's mother woke her up they started to leave the plane.

"We're going to meet Lucius and Draco at the entrance." Jean told Hermione.

She just nodded and grabbed her bags from the baggage cart. They began walking toward the entrance to meet Lucius and Draco.

They waited about four minutes before Draco and his father got there. Jean had already called a car to pick them up and take them to the hotel.

When the car got there it was a grey minivan Lucius put all their bags in the back while they all got in the car. With Hermione in the middle, Jean to her right and Draco to her left while Lucius sat in the front next to the driver.

They mostly drove in silence, Lucius and Jean keeping small talk with the driver. After half an hour of driving they stopped at a hotel. The hotel looked to have a pool in the back.

They grabbed their things out of the trunk before going to check in at the desk. Lucius talked to the front desk woman for a few moments before coming back towards us holding four cards.

"You and Draco will be staying in room three hundred and four on the eighth floor, I hope that's alright." He told them, they both just nodded.

"Alright well we're in room two hundred and forty nine if you need anything." Jean tells them, before handing them their key cards, while Lucius grabs their bags and began to walk off.

Draco and Hermione just look at each other before grabbing their bags and walking to an elevator.

Once they got to their room Hermione swipes her key card over the door. When they walked in the first thing they noticed was there was only one bed.

They both looked at each other in shock. "Looks like dad really cheeped out this time," Draco tries to joke. She just rolled her eyes before walking to the right side of the room and putting her bags next to the nightstand.

Draco follows her going to the left side of the room. They unpacked mostly in silence.

"So what do you want to do for the rest of the day, Grangy?" Draco asked, slopping on the bed after they had finished unpacking.

"I don't know what you want to do?" Hermione asked.

"Anything," he replies.

"Anything?" She asked raising an eyebrow. He nodded, before she grabs her bag taking out a peel off face mask.

"Fine," he says after a few moments of just staring at her with a shocked face.

She opened the small bag with the mask in it before walking over there and began putting it on his face.

"Now lay down," she tells him after putting the face mask on his face.

"This is the dumbest thing I've ever done," he comments while she pushes him down on the bed.

"Shut up," she tells him, grabbing her phone and taking a picture of his face with the mask on. He raises an eyebrow. "For the photo album of course," she tells him.

"Of course you would have a photo album of me."

"Well it would be weird if I didn't."

"When exactly do I take this off?"

"When it drys now shut up or it'll crack."

He nods, they wait a few minutes keeping small talk while waiting for it to dry. She puts her hand on his face seeing if the mask is dry, It is.

She starts pulling of the mask "Ow fuck!" Draco yells.

"Oh don't be a baby," she tells him while trying to pull off the rest of the mask, he starts trying to escape her grasp.

She crawls on his lap to keep him from running away.

Once they realize how close they are they both stop. Staring into each other's eyes not realizing how much closer their faces were getting, till their lips were connected.

Neither parted after they realized they were kissing, they deepen the kiss Dracos tongue finding its way into Hermione mouth.

Once they separated for air, both just stared at each other in silence. Until Hermione ripped off the rest of his mask. Making him yell out in pain.

She just laughed before kissing him again.

A/n

I'm sorry I couldn't write this chapter. I panic but next one I promise, and again happy birthday.

Ps I'm so sorry for updating a day late I can't deal with my family right now my mothers hammered with her boyfriend so I'm very much sorry.