Moving in

Hermoines POV:

It's been a week we were moving in today. My mother knocked on the door a butler answered.

To my surprise he had already known my mother "I'll go get mr malfoy" they said while taking are bags.

We walked inside I admired the house while my mother looked like she'd been here hundreds of times.

Mr malfoy came down the stairs with Draco closely behind looking annoyed as always.

Lucius came close to my mother and kissed her hand after saying to Draco "Draco please show miss granger her room while me and her mother prepare dinner"

"Yes father" was all Draco responded with.

We walked up the stair without saying a word to each other.

Once we got to my room. We still hadn't said anything to each other until I opened the door and walked in he stayed in the hall.

"Sooo" was all he could say before I slammed the door in his face.

All I wanted to do is go home I slid down the door and thought about my father and how much I missed him.

Draco POV:

She slammed the door in my face no girl has ever done that to me. Was all I could think about I have to admit I've been in love with hermoine sense the first time I'd seen her.

After a while of standing at her door I began to lean into it once I realized what I was going I decided to go down stairs.

Lucius and her mother were cuddled up on the couch at the sight of this I was on the urge to vomit.

I then went upstairs into my room onto my phone that pansy had forced me to get. I went on Instagram because I had nothing better to do.

After a while I came across hermoines account. I had stalked but not liked anything so she didn't know.

After about a 20 minute of doing this a house elf came into my room to tell me dinner was ready.