Car Ride

Hermione's pov:

I woke up at 4am this morning, we were leaving for the airport in an hour. Yay two hours in a small car with Draco fucking Malfoy.

Are flights left at seven, so two hours of driving and an hour of boarding.

"You ready?" my mum asked, slumming her arm over my shoulder.

"Sure," I mumbled.

"That's the spirit!" she yelled. I shrugged her shoulder off and went to grab my bag.

"We'll meet you in the car," Lucius called from the door, before he and my mother walked out the door.

I grabbed my bag and walked out the door locking it, as I left.

Draco was sitting in the back seat with his head resting on the window.

I opened the door as Draco sat up moving to the seat in the middle, with all the bags to his right and me to his left.

"Ready?" My mum asked, as I sat down.

We both grumbled in response.

After about ten minutes of driving, I heard my phone go off. I looked down at it to see it was from Draco.

Draco can we just pretend the whole kiss thing didn't happen i mean well be sharing a room 4 the next 2 weeks

That would be amazing

We didn't talk for most of the car ride, I finally started dozing off and before I knew it I was completely passed out.

I woke up when I heard the car stop, when I looked up and saw Draco sleeping, not only that I had been sleeping on Draco. 'SHIT!' I screamed in my head. I quickly got up and looked around to see where we were. It looked to be a gas station.

I got up and walked into the small convenient store. I needed coffee.

I got my coffee and went back to wait in the car. Draco was awake when I got back, we didn't say anything just sat there. When our parents came back we stayed quiet only speaking small conversations, that didn't last very long.

Once we got to the airport we still didn't speak much.

On the plane I sat next to my mum and him his dad. I ended up dozing off again, till my mum woke me up. Telling me we were about to land.

a/n 

sorry its short next chapter should be pretty interesting and maybe a little smut. 

but you should follow my tiktok @Dramione_4_life my newest videos pretty smexy you know.