The ball part 2

Hermione's pov:

The second we had walked in Pansy had thrown herself at a tall red head that I assumed was Ron almost tackling him to the ground.

Next to go was Luna, a tall Italian man wearing a bright color suit that had matched Luna's dress, took her hand and led her to the dance floor.

"And then there were two," I joked to Ginny.

"Not for long," she said as a man with raven hair and glasses walked over. "Good luck mione," she said, taking Harry by his arm to a table.

I walked over to the food table seeing as there weren't many people there. I looked around for my mum but couldn't find her 'stupid masks!' I thought.

"Care for a dance?" A voice asked, breaking my train of thought.

I looked over to see who had spoken, standing there. There was a tall man standing, he had silver eyes that almost felt familiar, he was wearing black tux on as most of the others did, and his hair I had seen before just where?

"Hello?" He asked. Making me pull my eyes away from him looking back into his eyes.

"Oh um ya sure," I said, As he led me to the dance floor. A slow song began to play.

"So are you here with anyone?" He asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"No my friends just dragged me here," I told him. "What about you?"

"Yes actually," he said, spinning me.

"Then why am I dancing with you?" I ask.

"I didn't say I chose to come with her," as if timed a high pitched voice came from from the other side of the dance floor.

"Oh my dragon where are you?" said the voice.

"Ahh hide me," he whisper yelled.

"Come on," I said, dragging him off the dance floor, we walked through a door you could just tell neither of us had any idea where we were going.

Ginny pov:

"Have you seen Hermione?" I asked Luna as she and Blaise sat down at our table.

"Not sense we got here, sorry." she said, I looked over to Pansy and Ron, they just shook their heads no.

"Where do you think-" I was cut off by a high pitched voice.

"Have any of you seen my draky poo?" Astoria Greengrass asked, giving us dirty looks.

"I was in the middle of-" I tried to say steam practically coming out of my ears.

"Shh, calm down gin," Harry said, calming me. Once I had calmed I spoke again.

"No Greengrass we haven't seen your draky poo." I said, mocking her words.

"Come on we can go ask Hermione's mom if she's seen Hermione." Luna said ignoring Astoria presents. We all got up and walked over to ms. Granger,

"Hey Monica, have you seen Hermione?" Harry asked.

"Oh Harry hello you look ravishing." Monica said. "Oh this must be Blaise, Luna's just always talking about you." she adds leaving Blaise with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Monica!" I say bringing her back to the subject.

"Oh yes I believe I saw her going out that door," she says, pointing to a door next to a staircase.

Daco's pov:

"Ok, are you going to tell me who you are or not?" She asked as we walked farther down the long hall.

"If I did then what's the whole point of the masquerade?" I asked, bumping her shoulder.

"Fine don't tell," she says, bumping my shoulder back. We went back to walking in silence.

The silence was broken by a large cart speeding down the hall towards us. I pushed her into the wall pressing myself against her barley in time as the cart continued down the hall at full speed.

Neither of us moved after it was gone without even realizing I looked down at her lips as she looked up at mine. And with that my lips darted to hers and she kissed back.

Ginny's pov:

"What is that?" Ron asks as something is coming full speed down the hall right at us.

"It looks like a cart," Pansy answered. Next thing we know the cart is coming right at us hitting Blaise and Ron sending them to the ground. Once we had helped them up we continued down the hall.

"And what's that?" Luna asks, pointing to two people snogging.

"Hermione!" me Ron and Harry yell.

"Draco!" Blaise and Pansy yell at the same time we do. They both jump apart and look at us.

"Yay!" Luna says breaking the silence.