What happens in the hotel stays in the hotel

They were stopped by a knock on the door, both jumped apart before they walked out of the room to answer the door.

Draco opened the door, sighing in relief before opening the door the rest of the way, for Hermione to see their parents standing in the doorway.

"We're going to bed soon, we wanted to make sure you two were alright." Jean told them.

"We're fine mum," Hermione says, rolling her eyes.

"Alright well good night we'll see you in the morning." She told them, both just nodding.

Both parents started down the hall before the teens closed the door, locking it, before turning back to each other.

"So..." she spoke softly, damn near whispering as she unconsciously leaned into him. He smelled like pine trees and eucalyptus leaves, earthy yet light. She loved it. It felt solidly strong, unmovable, but also light and refreshing. His eyebrows shot up in surprise at her confession, she was being...so forward. He placed his hand on her waist, steadying her as he tried to come up with a response. It didn't matter even if he had a response because she kissed him and they were gone.

She felt his hands everywhere. His lips felt soft, yet firm, and she wasn't sure when her hands found their way into his hair. But she was sure about how she felt when he slipped his tongue into her mouth, exploring yet domineering. It was intoxicating. She almost didn't realize he was walking them back to the couch.

They tripped over the rug, landing on top of each other in a tangled mess of limbs. Laughing at the wind being knocked out of their sails, his hands immediately returned to exploring her. Slowly he found his way across every inch of her skin he could, while leaning up to kiss her again.

Kiss him she did, she couldn't get enough. This was nothing like when they were bumbling teens, he knew how to touch her. As his hands began slowly climbing up her dress, her hands began with the buttons of his shirt working frantically to get it off. She had no idea what came over her but she felt drunk on him. He didn't seem to mind though, his fingers wound their way up her dress, pushing her panties aside as he expertly found her clit.

She moaned into his mouth pushing his shirt to the side. She didn't want him to stop, but she needed his clothes off. Now, preferably. Better if they were off already. She began kissing down his neck and chest, running her nails ahead of her lightly. Hurriedly, she fumbled with his belt as she kept making her decent, finally pulling the pants down. She kissed right above his boxers before he stopped her.

He pulled her up so they were both sitting up, pulling her panties off before getting her to straddle his lap. She was surprised with how little they needed to say, as if they'd gotten this far before. Though she knew they never had. She rocked against him, feeling his erection against her bare pussy. She groaned as he pulled her closer, his arm wrapped around her.

His free hand slipped in between their connected bodies, expertly seeking out her clit again. She moaned, grinding into the sensation, feeling that tight coil in her body beginning to wind. She pressed her chest to his, firmly aware now that her sundress was still on. He took the hand from around her waist, pulling the dress down. The straps trapped her elbows to her side, but she couldn't stop touching him. His persistent soft strokes on her clit had her teetering on the edge. He started kissing along her neck, slipping his fingers inside her. She couldn't've hid the moan that came out of her if she tried.

"Fuck you're so wet," he whispered, thrusting his fingers into her, thumb firmly on her clit as she gasped in his arms. She wanted to hold on to him as he continued his pleasurable assault on her. She needed to hold onto something, her body tightening around him. She buried her face in his neck, her nails raking at his stomach. Her hips moved of their own accord, helping her chase that release she knew she was hurling herself towards. When she orgasmed she bit his shoulder, his hands never leaving her as he continued until she calmed down. He wasn't giving her reprieve. She needed him, all of him, and he knew it.

"More," she moaned, finally shrugging the sleeves of her dress off. She wrapped her arms around him as he freed his erection, already lining himself up with her entrance. She kissed him as she sunk down onto him, stealing the groan he let out as his arm returned to her waist, pulling her as close to him as possible.

He filled every inch of her to the brim. She could barely breathe. She felt like he was everywhere, inside her, around her, caging her in. But she didn't feel smothered, in fact, she felt like she was on fire and he was oxygen giving her more life. She hungrily set a fast pace, reviling in the soft moan he let out while holding her.

He flipped them over, her back now on the rug as he re-entered her. She arched into him, her hands grasping at him as he roughly thrust into her. She cried out, his hand returning to her clit as he stroked that spot inside her, causing her to see stars. He noticed her reaction and realigned himself, desperately trying to make her do it again. She cried out, clenching down on him in bliss, her nails raking over his back.

He groaned laying on top of her, pulling her legs to wrap around his waist as he continued to thrust into her. She moaned, pulling him closer. She already felt like she was going to come again, though she wasn't sure when. He began open-mouth kissing her neck, groaning into her.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum," He groaned, holding her hips to him. She moaned, threading her fingers through his hair.

"Me too, please I'm so close" she whimpered, his thrust growing choppier as he approached his orgasm. She held him close as her strongest orgasm yet raked over her. She felt wave after wave of it crashing over her as he groaned, cumming inside of her.

He'd taken her six more times that night. Once they'd finished in the living room he took her to her bedroom and decided she didn't need that dress anymore. By the time she fell asleep she could barely hold herself up, her body felt like jelly.

a/n not my smut if you do want the original I'm so proud I updated twice today. I still feel bad for not updating yesterday but I hope this makes up for it.