Mornings

Hermione wakes up the next morning to feel Draco's strong hands massaging her clit, his cock stiff against her ass. Drowsy, she wipes the corners of her mouth, arching against him as he murmurs dirty words into her ear. She could get used to this. He tucks her hair away from her shoulder and drops his head down. She smiles, still half-asleep, and reaches up to touch his face.

He murmurs something that makes her cheeks flush.

He's got this lazy grin on his face, hands propped up behind his head, letting her take the reins. She lowers herself onto him and audibly moans at the sensation, too full of him to do much more than gasp. Draco takes the hint and locks his arms around her, jack hammering up into her. His eyes are clear and bright, too bright for the morning. His stamina is ridiculous. Hermione, already exhausted, leans her forehead against his. He laughs at her duress.

It's fucking hot.

She feels impossibly tiny atop him. His hand is twice the size of hers; it's a miracle they don't need lube. Or maybe not so much of a miracle, considering the jerk makes her soaking wet by smirking. She likes his fingers a lot better than her own.

"Good morning," he drawls, his voice all deep and rough and bedroom-y.

She smiles rolling her hips to give him full access.

Draco thrusts into her a little aggressively, his eyes darkening.

Bracing herself against his chest as she picks up the pace.arching her back to take more of him. She makes a little sound in the back of her throat.

Draco surges up and flips her over, moving her legs above her shoulders to fuck her harder.

Tonguing the sensitive bud of her nipple, grazing it with his teeth. He rubs her clit, fingering her wet flesh.

she comes with a scream, spasming around him as she clings to his back, flashes of inverted color rippling through her system. Draco comes with her, and she can feel his long shuddering breath as the warmth spills into her.

She pushes off him and gets to her feet, drawing a random shirt over herself. "Come on, we have to get ready for brunch." She tells him walking towards the bathroom to take a shower.

a/n

HII its been awhile I hope your doing wonderful sorry about the few month of not updating AND my favorite fanfic updated after a year our days and nights are perfumed with obsession by thrives on ao3 also where the smut is from