Ch 8 - Mountain Training Pt. 2

•~ Nagisa's P.O.V ~•

We reached the cabin after a while of hiking through the forest. I was still full of energy, seeing as I've done this sort of thing many times before. My class however, aren't doing too great. I placed my bag down next to the cabin and turned to my class, watching as they all slumped over and collapsed to the ground, huffing and puffing. I felt a little guilty, but I am training them like Koro-Sensei taught me and my friends. Clapping my hands together, I walked up to them as thy groaned in exhaustion.

"Alrighty. Now that we're up here, I'll give you all a 15 minute break to rest up and hydrate before we get into your training. Sound good?" I received a chorus of "ok" and "teach why" from the heap of teens. 'I'll keep the other thing a secret for now. Don't want to spoil the surprise too soon.'

I headed back over to the cabin and seated myself on the steps that lead to the front door. Grabbing my bag from beside me, I pull out some snacks to eat while I waited for my students to rest up and regain their lost energy. It took a little while, going over the 15 minutes I had planned, but they were eventually ready to go.

"Alright teach! What do ya have for us?" Shirai and Izumi asked, pumped up and ready for anything.

Standing up, I handed everyone a coloured tag. "You'll be split into 3 teams. Red, blue and green. Think of this as hide and seek tag. You'll have 5 minutes to hide yourselves in the forest. Once the time is up, you'll be tasked to take out the other teams by taking their tags. If your tag is taken, you come back here." They wrapped the tags around their arms or legs and split into their groups. "You can attack, but don't break anyone's bones, alright? And no lethal weapons either. They stay here until I say so."

A few students groaned as they took out their pocket knifes, and pistol in Asahi's case. They gave their weapons to me before rejoining their groups.

"There's 6 to a team. Whichever team loses will have to do a little punishment drill that I've set up. But other then that, your 5 minutes start now." They raced away in an instant, disappearing into the foliage of the trees and bushes to find a place to hide out before the game starts.

Looking at my phone, I watched the timer I set go down quickly. I walked back to my bag and reached inside, pulling out a smaller then normal megaphone and some chalk. I drew a large circle on the ground and stood outside it. Looking at the time, I took the megaphone and turned it on, raising it up as I cleared my throat.

"Oh, and one other thing. There's another person hiding amongst the trees. Think of him like another obstacle that you need to avoid. He can and will take you out, so be warned. Besides that, your 5 minutes are up. Game starts now!"