Ch 4 - Star Comes to Vist

^Third Person^

Machi and Konya leaped forwards, their green knives at the ready as they attack. Swishing and slashing, trying to make contact with Nagisa's skin. But the teacher only dodged and blocked, pushing their knives away.

"Don't attack carelessly. Aim and strategise your attacks," Nagisa said as he ducked under a strike. "Work together to hit me."

The two looked at each other, exchanging nods. Machi leaped backwards as Konya sped forwards. Nagisa's eyes narrowed as he watched Konya's movements, keeping an eye on Machi behind him. Konya struck the knife at Nagisa's head, causing the bluenette to dodge to the right. As he did, a knife was thrown right at him. Nagisa dropped down, rolling across the ground before kicking himself up, staring over at the two boys who were both out of breath. The little teacher stood up straight, brushing dust off his clothing as he walked over to the two. He grabbed the thrown knife and tossed it back to Machi as the cat faced boy walked over to Konya.

"Good diversion. Keeping your opponent focused on one while the other watches carefully for an opening to finish the fight. It's a good plan, but, try not to be so obvious next time," Nagisa said, swiping away the knife that Konya aimed at him. "Other then that, your strategy just needs practise."

"Thanks teach." Machi nodded in understanding as he tried to trip Nagisa, though to no avail as he jumped over the incoming leg.

"Let's continue, Machi." Konya said as he got into fighting stance.

Machi's cat face grew as he readied himself. Nagisa backed away as the two started fighting each other. He was about to help another pair when someone called out his name.

"Nagisa!!"

He turned around, only to be tackled into a hug by an old friend.

"Kayano?! What're you doing here?" Nagisa asked, shock evident in his voice as the blackette let go with a smile plastered on her face.

"I came by to say hi. I see you're having fun teaching here. Following in Koro-Sensei's footsteps, huh?" She smiled.

"What?! No way! Haruna Mase!" Rai exclaimed, catching everyone's attention.

"Holy shit!"

"Our teacher is friends with the Haruna Mase?!

"Can I have an autograph?"

The students ran over to Haruna, surrounding her as they asked all sorts of questions. One of them caught Nagisa's attention the most.

"Are you Nagisa-Sensei's girlfriend?" Suga asked, causing a lot of 'oooo's to go around.

Both their faces turned bright red as they frantically waved their hands, stuttering out, "n-n-no!! D-defiantly not!"

"Nagisa here alrea-"

The bluenette cut her off by placing a hand over her mouth, feeling his red redden by the second.

"Shhh! I don't want them knowing about that." He harshly whispered to Haruna as he took his hand off her mouth.

"Oh. Sorry Nagisa." She scratched her cheek, poking her tongue out as she did.

Nagisa heaved out a heavy sigh as he ushered the students to go back to sparring. They all groaned but complied in the end, moving away as they took up sparring again. Nagisa turned to Haruna who had a cheeky grin on her face.

"Oh no. What're you thinking?" The teacher asked, knowing full well that her smile was never a good sign.

"I was just wondering~ how are you and Karma getting on~?" She asked, winking at Nagisa.

Nagisa's face exploded red as he looked away, covering his face as he did. Haruna started laughing at the bluenette.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. But seriously. How have you two been hitting off?" Haruna said.

"W-well... I-its been going great, actually." Nagisa replied.

"Great!"