1.4

I hope you enjoy the music... (I like to read while listening to music) :>

-Tho I like more dark music...

Major Manga spoilers...

...

You've been warned...

Entry 4 :

"Mom's informant"

...

A lot has happened in the House. Another set of 7 days has passed...

Y/n

"So you guys are playing Tag in teams- That's pretty cool" I exclaimed.

"I know right" Emma's face lit up... "So you're gonna play tag with us," She asked. "Outside games are not my thing" I laughed...

"Come on Y/n!" Emma pulled on me... "I'm focused on this riddle I want to solve" I yawned... "I could help you if it's a problem" Norman offered...

I held my Sketchbook closer, I shook my head...

"Y/n if you play with us I'll play the game of life with you" Emma started to shake me... "OoO that's a classic! Sure" I agreed quickly...

Emma celebrated, I just smiled... Other than that I could feel a pair of eye's on me...or rather two

Norman was starting to catch on to me...

...

???

|???|

I sat in my office... I had a visitor. "Peter why did you send Y/n to Grace Field," Andrew asked me... The man was a loyal subject of mine, I knew he had some sort of past with my sister.

"I want her to escort, an important somebody to lambda" I stated as I look towards the window.

He could tell I was lying or I wasn't saying the whole truth...

I sighed, "I'm testing her loyalty"

Andrew stood up... "Her Loyalty!?" He was surprised. "Miss is one of the most loyal people to you, If not the Most" He argued...

I turned to him..."She follows me for a very shallow reason"

...

Norman

|Outside|

Me, and Emma we're hanging up clothes. I, myself had an important question...

We had just told Glida, and Don the "truth" last night, but I'm already suspecting a Traitor. We had told the 10-year-olds that Conny was given to bad people...

Which contradicts what we found in that truck.

"Emma, what do you think about they're being a traitor?"

"

HuH?! A traitor!" Emma jumped... "Somebody among the kids" I stated.