2.1

...

Manga Spolier warnings will not continue after this point

{I genuinely forgot Norman had cameras in his room, Let's just say they give him privacy}5

Y/n

The smell of my secondary home lingered in the air... I ran and ran. "10 miles before sundown!" I recalled Andrew's voice. After I did the 10 miles, then it was gonna be 20 miles with obstacles. My body ached after so long without intense training, but I knew better than to complain.

[Night of Norman's "Adoption"]

Me and Norman walked silently down the path, as Isabella held the lantern. She hummed, "Norman did I look cool?" I mutter to the boy beside me. "Wait- you were worried that you didn't look cool?" Norman whispered back. "Just tell me did I?" I nudge him a bit... I was bothering him as He gave me a confused face.

"Ahem" Isabella coughed, Shaking the lamp. It flashed a bit. It fell silent again. "Hey, Mom are you happy?" Norman asked. Me being between the familiar two, I turned to each of them. "We're here" Isabella mumbled, as we reached the gate.

It was dark, Norman started to wander by the truck. "No this way-" I pull him beside me. "You're supposed to trust me" I whisper low enough, Isabella raised an eyebrow but she didn't hear. "Meet your new father, Norman..." Isabella opened the door.

The light shined.

I looked up, it wasn't one of his servants... or underlings. It was Peter himself, "Huh? Peter!" I look up at him, He was right in front of me. I ran up to the older boy, Giving him a hug. "Oh good evening [Name]" Peter said in his monotone voice. He patted my head as He gave a small chuckle. He looked at my face, he noticed the bandage on my cheek. "Where did this come from?" He pointed to it. "Oh, this I fell" I state, "Hmm that's unlikely?" He turned to Isabella.

"I won't look further into it" He said.

He tapped my head,
I stopped hugging him, knowing how he is. "You know I'm too young to be a father, Isabella, as you know Y/n is only my younger sister." Peter corrected her. She had a light laugh.

"So how did [Name] do?" Peter asked. Isabella looked down, "No she had amazing behavior, focusing on her work but- She had one mishap..." Isabella paused.

"That is?"
My brother asked, "I was disappointed that I had beaten her in a simple race" She smiled.
"Hmm I'll make sure that won't happen again"

Before leaving, after saying something in Norman's ear. Peter glanced at the closed door, He was being obvious unlike him. "So Norman, why won't you help me continue my research in Lambda?"

Peter asked him like He had a choice, which was obvious He didn't.

But that could wait Peter is in front of me!

...

[Timeskip]

I ran through the hallways with busy scientists, engineers, and doctors. Sure they treated me with a bit of respect, but I would never forget what they did to me on that day.

I was brainstorming ideas for the way I could meet with Norman without nobody noticing.

Security was same old, same old. The demons were intimidating to the new children and listened to their orders from the clan. I rushed through the busy corridors.