3.4

I'm genuinely worried for the people who read this book in one sitting

It's like 3 hours long according to Wattpad

—————————

"[Name] fell asleep outside again" an 11-year-old Emma pointed to the [H/c]-haired girl...

Don was a bit angry about it, "Is mom picking favorites, if I sleep out here I would get an earful" He groaned... "I doubt that, She's new give her some time" Emma replied

The two were in charge of finding Y/n since She went missing from her bedroom. "Uh hi?" Y/n started to rub her eyes.
"Good morning [name] everybody is waiting for us to start the prayer" Emma smiled, "ahh we're y'all waiting for me? Sorry"

"No need to say sorry, come on let's eat" Emma pulled the other girl's arm.

"Ah okay," Y/n complied, "man I wish I could have some extra sleep" Don whined, as they made it inside to eat.

Present

Zack covered their faces, Yuugo, and Lucas didn't make it.

But to everyone, they died with honor.

Everybody was using each other to depend on, "it's ok you can cry for now, but only for now" a voice rang, The forest was silent except for the cries of the cattle children.

That was until Ray noticed something, pulling out his Arrow, He delicately aligning the point, to where He heard the sound. 

*thud*

He hurried to look at it, "An owl?" Nigel mumbled... "no a recording device" Ray replied, "that means we're not safe here"
Y/n took a look at the thing,

it looked familiar, though the person who made it was definitely not any scientist from Lambda, and theirs no other person who could except for a certain gang of escapees...
"Oh I didn't know they still used those" y/n played it off like they were owned by the Ratri clan, but in reality...  she knew she was in deep trouble "shit" She was supposed to stay out of sight.

knowing how much trouble they could bring to her.

"This must be the reason, We had to leave the bunker" Ray stated. Ray shot Y/n a glare, "you could've warned us" Y/n quickly changed her gaze, carefully whispering "Norman you better listen to me"

"But where do we go?" Nat asked

Oliver luckily had an answer, "Lucas, got a call before the end" He raised the note he had. Don quickly made a suggestion. "Maybe Mr. Minerva could be alive"

"Or maybe a remaining supporter"

even so, "We have to move again" a girl frowned.

Y/n leaned against the wall as She listened. "Is there isn't no safe place for us to live?" A boy cried. Emma quickly wanted to give everybody hope, "We're fighting to gain that right? So why not go to the place where they called us from" Emma smiled.

in the caves, they quietly built the graves of the ones lost... all with the min-set of changing the world.

The kids calculated their journey, planing how long was the walk.

"You've been quiet [Name] Glida pointed out. "Yeah, weren't you so talkative a few hours ago?" Don said in a teasing matter... "Huh? you think so" She replied. "yeah you talk a lot if you didn't know" Don scoffed, putting his hands behind his head. earning a shove from Glida.

"I do?" The ratri girl gasped. "So what? You look like well a crab" Y/n mumbled the last part, but it didn't go unnoticed.

"a c-crab?!" Gilda and Don exclaimed in sync.

Y/n quickly hurried away from that scene, walking away from Don, a Glida... not sure where she was going. The girl was careful of who She was around.

She was stopped, "Hey [Name] a word?" It was Oliver, Y/n has never talked to him alone. The tension between them was greater than everybody else. considering their relations to their older counterparts.

Y/n

"Oliver?" I turned around, noticing the white-haired boy a little older than me. He got definitely to the point quickly. I wouldn't say I wasn't glad to see him... but He was one of the kids I would stir clear of do to the certain situation... considering everybody slight blamed her for their deaths.

"So, your related to Andrew huh?" He asked, The look on his face was serious "Andrew?" He nodded. "He's my mentor" I stated.

He wasn't pleased with my answer.

"Who are you to him?"

"His student," I said... I knew where this convo was going.

"But if your question is why didn't I stop him, I already answered that" I replied. "Don't you feel any type of guilt!?" He grabbed me by my jacket. "I wasn't the one who killed them, Andrew did." stared right back at him. It was tiring, "I don't mind apologizing for my own wrongs, but blaming me for Andrew's is wrong--- "

"Don't tell me your fighting!" Anna yelled, She pulled me back. As for zack held Oliver's arm. "Still if Y/n had'nt betrayed the clan we wouldn't know if we still couldv'e made it" Zack reasoned. "Lucas, and Yuugo died without regrets We're all safe right?" Zack added. "I guess your right"

"But don't think your off hook Y/n!" Anna screamed. "You've ignored more than half of Ray's questions!" I stopped right in my tracks. As I whined "Ray is making my story boring He has more TOO many questions" I cried.

"Well, Your not off the hook until you answer them all" Anna agrued. "Fine fine," I raised my hands in defeat.

_______

906 words

___________

it was a bit rushed, but I hope everybody's happy.

this was more of a transition chapter, so it's a bit boring... and its just the rough draft so Ill need to come back and edit it.

any chapter 2.0 and up will probably not get heavily edited until the end of the story.

To keep up with the story, you can always check my board I post frequently.... (follow me while your there hehe)

 (follow me while your there hehe)