3.10

Am I the only one who feels like Peter smiles all the time.

Anyways manga Peter > Anime Peter.

———
Likes & follows are appreciated
————-
Not edited-

The h/c haired girl could feel him staring from his balcony, as She held her sword. Sweating from the amount of times she swung it. Her training was 10 times harder. Dove wondered, was she gonna try to save the kids in the hideout.

He didn't want her to try her luck again.

At first he didn't want to believe it, but the Ratri clan would do anything for peace. everybody knows that. Why would She betray her familyDove seen Y/n talk all about her brother's accomplishments. How important was the Gracefield escapees.

did she really put them above Peter?

trying to figure it out from her expressions wasn't working out for Dove so He gave up.

...

Walking around The Hideout. Ray convinced Emma to state her opinion to Norman.

Emma, and Ray we're pointed in the direction of the Bosses room by one of the children. walking into the dim room to be officially greeted by his most loyal subbodinates.

"Hi I'm Emma!"

"Nice to meet you, Im ray"

"We're from the B06-32 shelter" Emma beamed. "The ones who joined us yesterday" Vincent explained to Barbara and Cislo. "The ones from Grace shiel-"

"field" The guy corrected her immediately.

"Want some?" Barbara waved the demon meat in their view. ... The looked at it, and quickly turned in down. "If your looking for Norman he's on a urgent errand" Cislo announced. "Then we'll come bac-"

"Wait and stay and have some tea with us" Cislo insisted.

"Pampered children from Gracefield."

...

Vincient served tea. Cislo leaned over the table, him and Barbara we're making the dark room seem even more eery. "The names, Cislo that's Barbara. Smartie behind me is Vincent."

"Emma, and Ray from gracefield right?" Cislo asked.

Vincent knew we're this was going. "Im sorry for they're childi-"

"We're ecapeess too got it/"

Barbara aruged to that. "ACTUALLY WE"RE MORE AMAZING!!" She yelled, "We destroy farms too!" She huffed.

Vincent eyebrows furrowed pushing up his glasses. "I apologise but could you go along with it, and Yes they're childishly competing with you."

Ray didn't second guess it. "Wow We could never pull such a stunt off" He un convincly cheered. Emma turned around quickly 'huh that worked'? While Barbara and Cislo silently celebrated they're "greatness" Ray analyzed this situation, If they could destroy farms- are they irregulars like Zazie and Adam?

His decision was to just avoid trouble

"Now tell us what you know about him!" More intimadation? "yeah stories about him" Cislo continued Barbara's conversation. "Him?"