3.7

__________

I stood there with Dove for a second as I tried to figure out why was he here...  "Peter wants us back at the house, by 11- Your brother wants us to eat dinner together..."

"So I have a curfew now" I scoff. "but dinner is seriously not like him" I stated. Dove nodded, The silence wasn't uncomfortable, but it was more awkward than usual. "Let's head home" he smiled, I wanted to follow him. Instead I stopped him in his tracks.

Why wasn't he asking about Andrew.

"Your covered in blood, and dirt you'll get sick" He reasoned. Dove didn't question me, at all. Nor seem suspicious in the slightest. "Aren't you gonna ask me about everybody else?" I asked. "Cause Andrew's dead" I stated.

Dove paused, he didn't expect that. It was so blunt. "Then that makes you the sole survivor..." His voice lowered. "Guess that's so" I whispered back.

I had to let them know me coming back from this mission was nothing to celebrate.

I killed Andrew with my own hands, it wasn't like He wasn't one of the only people who helped me throughout my life. Yeah.

No POV

Dove held the door to the car for Y/n. Before proceeding to tell the others the news. Who handled it professionally.

"Even if she didn't complete the mission, we still have no idea of where the cattle children are" an agent stated to Dove.

...

Y/n started to dose off in the back of the car... not entirely listening to Dove's conversation with the driver.

Or not at all.

stump

Dove glanced at [name] "did she pass out?!" He exclaimed. The driver took notice of Dove's outbursts. "Just let her sleep, she's usually restless during missions." The driver said.

"But all she ever does at home is work, practice, train, and work" Dove remembers the many mornings... where She wouldn't even think of eating breakfast until 3 pm. "if she could she would even do work in the car" The agent argued... "Your not wrong" He agreed.

Dove looked out of the window, it would take a few hours until they actually made it back.

He suddenly thought about it, "Is the dinner gonna be canceled, it was supposed to be Peter, me, [Name], and Andrew?" Dove asked. The driver had a surprising answer, "Peter isn't the type to cancel events over a missing person..."

...

The Ratri woke up to the doors closing, and that one turn into the estate. She was about to sit up, still leaning on the door. Half asleep, that's when they noticed it was gone. "WoAH-" She fell out of the car. Dove who opened the door stood there in shock.