0.2

HELP KB GRGHRRTFFC
A/N : figuring the genders for these minor characters in this chapter were so hard. EVEN THE NAMES. Except dove all the other OC/minor characters I stole names from real life "friends" I have, well most of them.

Running away from The Ratri clan wasn't the easiest, but it also wasn't the hardest.

Flashback
7 years earlier

"I trust your judgement sir, but is this really safe for Miss [Y/n] She just turned 11 today." Andrew asked his superior. Peter on the other side of the intercom "That means she's old enough to handle the giants right?" He answered.
Y

"And so, your on the sidelines protecting her are you?"
"Yes SIR!" Andrew understood his assignment.

Miss Ratri knew she had to kill it, but with powerful demons like this it was hard to do so without alerting them. Just thank god the meat it ate wasn't human meat.

It wasn't the first time Y/n had to kill a demon, but not one this big. The targets Y/n had to kill before were way smaller, and sometimes bigger in number but definitely not this.

Fast, and 40ft tall wasn't something that should be mixed together.
But to impress Peter it was what she had to do. It was too late to turn back ether, she had no means to communication with anybody. She was ordered to hand her devices in for this project.

[Y/n] entered the demons territory. It was quiet, but that was because not even the other demons wanted anything to deal with it. Was the demon sleeping?

She kept trying to find the demon but it was nowhere to be found- and [Y/n] was leaning towards the hour mark.

The blood vials of failed lambda subjects in her bag we're the perfect bait. She grabbed two, and prepared to throw them.

That's when she heard the footsteps, it shook the ground tremendously as it got closer. It was sprinting. The eyes were locked in on her.

Why?

Peter had ordered Andrew to give her a little push.

The Ratri looked at the giant chasing after her, it wasn't 40ft. THE DEMON COULDVE BEEN 80FT MAX!!

HUAHHHH? Peter must've gave her misinformation. With the demon chasing her she couldn't steady the gun, there was nowhere to hide ether it was bound to catch up.

The woods were thin, and open. 'Why couldn't it have been asleep.' She cried in her head. [Y/n] knew she had a limited amount of shots before it reached her.

It was 3.

She tried to shoot, as she ran.

Shot 1. missed
She shot to low.

This time Y/n tried to shot it as she came to a stop.

Shot 2. missed
It moved its head just in time, she shot to high.

The monster was only getting closer, "Peter should I shoot it? It's getting real close"

"Hold it." Peter said.

"I MISSED IT!? HOW?!" It was yards away from her at this point. Shit.
shot 3. missed