1.5

Major Manga spoilers beware!

Tw Cussing Tw

__________

You've been warned :>

______________

Y/n

"I finally figured out, the riddle in the letter..."

...

After last night's game of life... I sadly ended up second. Anna was the winner, Glida placed 3rd, and well Emma she was last...

"I WANT A REMATCH!" Emma exclaimed, "It's already late" Anna reminded her, "I don't want to be last again" Emma cried. "You're not alone, I wish I had won too" Glida reassured her... "I will definitely win next time" I winked. Not making it better with Emma.

"Come on let's go to sleep!" I held out my hand...

...

|Meanwhile|

Ray

"Your late" Mom chimed, "Nothing much, just talking with Norman" I smiled. "About what?" She gave me a glance... "They're still training by tag"

Walking up to her, "The problem is Sister, she's on the move yet again" I sighed, "Oh?" I continued, "It wasn't a smart move to summon her" I stated, "I know Y/n is a deterrent for me, as well as Krone," I said, "You are right about Krone, but Y/n is here for other reasons," She said, obviously not wanting to share more.

"either way Krone wouldn't be here if you had kept them from the gate" Mom responded, "I've been working with you for 6 years, and you still don't trust me. I might cry"

"It's nearly a precaution"

"I said sorry, I sold out my friends and reported every move Krone makes in detail... So I want my reward!" I stated. Mom just gave me a glare, "Well of course that is the deal" She grinned

...

|Playtime|

Emma

"Hmm, so we're hanging out here?" I stopped by the bushes... Norman started to talk, "Oh yeah about the traitor-"

"It's me" Ray stated... "I'm mom's informant," I tilted my head, "wAhHHH?!" I couldn't get my head around it. "It was you?!"

I realized my voice, "Ah SOrry for my reaction, I don't really understand, could you please-", Norman raised his hand "Let me explain!"

Norman explained it to me, Ray was a traitor, but not a spy. He done it all this time for our sake? "I was gonna tell you after you came from the gate, But somebody left little bunny" Ray spat angrily. He sighed, "Mom found out which gave me more work-" Ray continued with his rant

"I will help you escape with everyone" He finally stated, "...That's not like you" I said, Ray, lost his smirk. "Do you think he's lying?" Norman asked, "No I'm glad" I smiled. "This is great, now we have all sort of info to trick Mom" I couldn't help but be hopeful...

"Oh yeah that's not it, I want to tell you all I know about Y/n" He groaned, "Y/n?" I murmured. "Huh, what about her?" Norman questioned. "This isn't her first time in Grace field."