2.12

____

To clear things up! The chances of Y/n X Oc happening is 0.0001%

and It depends on how I feel when I write it

But I ain't making no promises. (Jk) yall it ain't happening The OC ain't even that Important- I kinda made His whole existence is to be a supporting character (Not my country accent coming out in my writing"

anyways these smoothie-flavored skittles taste like dog pis- Gummie candy!

______

Emma

After finally visiting Cᴜᴠɪᴛᴅᴜʟᴀ We finally made it back home. Narrowing our search using the scenery, temple shape, and GOLDEN WATER!... Though We have yet to hear from the supporters, the good thing is We still haven't been attacked by the Ratri clan.

We set out again, making it back home.

We we're almost there to a world where we're not pursued and eaten. Agreeing with me "Yeah, we can't let our guard down, now we can go to that place" Ray smiled. In the bunker, we all talked about forming a new promise. It brought a hopeful smile to all our faces.

Yuugo asked us, "How do you get in?" I held something, The golden wat- "We're under Attack!" Pepe bursted through the door.

Y/n

I've become fairly acquainted with Dove, some would consider us friends. That was what it seemed, We hung out on Peter's terms----Sometimes Dove's. I never wanted to gain a relationship with Dove, He doesn't act like a bad person. I didn't like how I couldn't tell what He was thinking. When I try to read him he does the opposite.

A knock came at my balcony door, It couldn't be anyone else but, Dove. Instead of waiting for me to open it, He "dove" right in get it?

Stepping a foot in, "State your business" I continued doing my paperwork at the desk. Sitting in front of me. "My first thought came to you, Can you help me learn more about the farms?" He questioned. I had nothing to do, and I didn't want to go to sleep just yet.

"Sure what?"

"You've been to Gracefield, one of your succeeding missions- why was it rebuilt?" He placed his papers on the table. "15 orphans, including the perfect scorers escaped" I stated, "So The perfect scorers, are from Gracefield?" Dove sounded surprised. Sighing, "All of the Perfect scorers have escaped--- but perfect scorers or not They have to be dead in that barren wasteland"

.... a smirk just crept onto his face, "Imagine lying straight to my face" noticing the paper I held. "Seems like two are still alive and well" He mumbled. "Heh, I just wanted to see If you relived or not-- cause It would be some trouble if you were" I grinned.

Other than Classmates, we're sparred.

[Flashback]

We both knew the proper basics, Timing, distance, perception, and technique. Handing us both wooden swords----Dove challenged me prior. "What does a Knight have on Me! Y/n Fucking Ratri" I believed.

I laughed at my own comment in my head.

But, as usual I had to focus on defense, and technique cause It was obvious who would win in a plain wrestling match--- luckily this wasn't

"Ready to start the countdown?" I suggested. He looked at me "What about the referee?" Glancing at my sword. It was medium length. "A referee would just get in the way."

He had a soft chuckle. "If that's how it is" charging at me. Holding my weapon to clang with his.

I quickly noticed His footwork wasn't to sturdy, "maybe you'll fall over, and embrass youself." I whispered. "I like to see that happe-"

I moved quickly, before He could counter attack- stepping backwards. He tumbled for a second, catching his feet.

After He tried to attack me another minute, I had an idea of his weakness other than technique it was his speed. I couldn't push through his shield, with my weak bones. So I'll have to go behind it.

or maybe I could kick him in the balls? I still haven't forgot what He did at the ball.

I scratched that as I knew I could win this match fair and square. This was my first charge in the game, taking him off guard our swords met. I turned my back for a spilt moment blocking his sword with mine. If I was quick enough I could counter it.

Abandoning his sword, I spun around trying to attack him from behind. Following me, His face almost made contact with the blade. Smiling "You win [Name]!" looking down at the weapon. "Your pretty good, sadly swords are useless against 20 meter demons" I complimented him,

After spending months together, I was back to the present.

I woke up, from my bed...Today was gonna be reniuion between me, and the Gracefield kids. And The day I turn a blind eye to eight clan members death. Putting on my belt. I grabbed my coat off of the hat stand. sliding my arms through the leaves.

Opening the door, I was met with a face. "Isn't this your third time showing up to my door this week?" He was annoying. "Aren't you gonna eat anything before heading out?" He asked, obviously wanting to spend breakfast with me.

"Your clingy" I spoke. He had a frown, for split second. "What wrongs with being clingy?" He laughed. He was the only one laughing------ "It's weird" I attempted to get him way from me didn't work. Though instead It was slient as we continued down the hallway---the only people who passed us we're other clan members doing they're jobs.

One stopped us, an informant. "Andrew will like to see you now, as departure is soon" She had a calm face, I excused her. Dove pouted, "Are you ok with going on such a dangerous mission?" He leaned down to my height. "Ofcourse It's Peter's orders" I stated. "But the last time you ran into them, You had to get a small surgery for your leg--- what if it's worst" He had a mini panic.

I felt a bit disgusted, "Ew Don't doubt me-" I bonked the top of his head with my hand. "Im Y/n Fucking Ratri- but thank you, please don't worry for me the last thing I want to know Is that my friend is worrying for me."

I jumped in the passenger seat of the car. "We're taking two cars. Nine of us right?"

"Yeah, we're splitting up- The other 7 are taking the truck" Andrew said. holding the steering wheel. "In charge of keeping wild demons at bay?" I asked. "Like usual" He responded pulling off. I fastened my seatbelt. The car in my hand hand a long barrel, easily known as an Sniper.

"So, just dipose of them---since we're not even gonna ship them out" I recalled whispering.

I Heard Andrew's voice again. "If you complete this mission this mission---it's just a matter of time you finally become Vice-chief of Affairs" He commented pushing up his glasses.

unfortunately for him that wasn't the case anymore...

_____

End of season 2...

coming back June, 5th.

_________________

Any questions or concerns?

Or you just want to to have an conversation?

The most guaranteed way is posting on my board. Or private messaging me.

-I also post updates on my story!

I'm online daily!