3.1

Welcome backkkkk weekly updates shall start again >:P

Hahhahaha

_____

Y/n definitely says Teehee Ironically-

____

Her eye's lacked light... Dull
Dove looked at the girl, "Is this what Peter wanted me to do?" Her body was slumped against the tree. Bloodied.

She put up quite a chase.

Dove held the murder weapon, slightly disgusted by the blood. Still alive, She spat small curses at him and the clan.

His hands were bloody as well. Just like hers.

"Can you guys finish her off?" He asked kindly, the other nodded.

His Face was looked uneasy, one agent reassured him. "It comes with the job"
It was really how things worked in the clan.

Coming out of the car, the driver handed him a phone. "Miss [Name], is calling you" They stated.

His face light up, eagerly answering the phone. "[Name]?" You could hear the static on the other side of the phone as Her car sped.

Speaking louder "[Name]!?"

She held her phone to her ear. "Why would you think I would call you?" Her voice rather blunt.
"I accidentally sat on my phone." She added.

Dove who was excited for her call..."Oh I see"

The agent started the car, I guessed Y/n heard it. "Where are you going?" She asked suddenly. "Im going hom-"

On the other side. "[Name] There's demons on our right" I heard Mr.Andrew state. there was a lot of ruffling in the background."oops I'll ask you about it lat-!" She chimed cutting herself off as she hung up.

I wonder when did I actually decided to get close to Y/n-----A few months ago, I would have probably told you the real reason I accepted Peter's proposal to marry her. ..

She intrigued me, Y/n was hard to read, but in my opinion it was more like She didn't want nobody to know her actual intentions.

Name

The others got out of their truck, "[Name] anybody who's comes out of bunker is yours to target" Andrew stated.

Notorious for ambushing bunkers full of cattle children--------that was a choice good to make. If he was trying to keep an eye on me.

Instead of hunting cattle children, I kept the wild demon population down. I use guns, instead of swords... But the population in this area wasn't monitored.

I couldn't go anywhere... Demons this far from the city are meters in height, and enormous in groups.

So while keeping me in a position I'm really useful, He also kept me in. a position with few errors allowed.

I nodded, finishing the final preparations they off, and left.

I sat down, my barrel was full--- fortunately I wasn't planning on using it. Of course, I had more weapons on me, for different jobs.

I could hear gunshots if the two of them don't make it... I guess I'll have plan B.

Emma