Panic

When Hoseok woke up, he began his regular routine: yawn and stretch quietly, get out of bed softly, collect clothes in the dark, and go to shower silently. The precautions required to refrain from waking Min Yoongi from his beloved slumber.

But just as Hoseok was gathering his outfit, he glanced to the dominants bed and realized something.

Where there was usually a snoozing Yoongi, lay nothing but a made bed. "There is no way Yoongi hyung woke up without waking me... So where is he?" The switch mumbled as he exited the room.

Upon entering the usually busy living room, Hoseok could tell something was definitely off. "Taehyung was sleeping on the couch last night, but he's gone too."

Worry bloomed in Hoseok's chest as he stumbled into Jin and Jimin's room, only to find their beds empty. The worry became full-blown panic when Namjoon's bedroom was also vacant.

"Hyungs?" Hoseok's voice was small and shaky as he searched the kitchen and made his way towards the last bedroom. "This isn't funny guys! Where are y-"

The switch breathed a heavy sigh of relief when he at last found Jin, Namjoon, and Jimin standing at Jungkook's doorway with grins plastered on their faces. He threw his arms around Jin, breathing in the Dominant's natural scent.

"Oh! Good morning, sunshine," Jin whispered as he pecked Hoseok's forehead.

Hoseok blushed slightly before frowning, "Why are we whispering?" He whispered.

Jin didn't answer, but instead pointed into the room. Hoseok followed the motion and laid his eyes on an astonishing sight.

Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook were all fast asleep on Jungkook's bed. Yoongi's arm was wrapped around Jungkook's shoulders as the maknae's head was snuggled into his chest and Taehyung was spooning Jungkook from behind, with his arms looped around the submissive's waist.

A bright smile found its way onto Hoseok's face as he joined the other doms in cooing at Jungkook.

"Isn't he just so adorable!" Jin whisper-gushed as he whipped out his phone and snapped a photo. The maknae slightly shifted, turning his head towards the door. The new angle revealed another fact that had not been previously noticed.

"Are those— was Jungkookie crying?" Jimin noted the red-rimmed eyes and swollen cheeks of the submissive. "What made you cry, beautiful?" He whispered as if Jungkook would answer in his sleeping state.

The light shining through the door and onto Jungkook's face woke him up suddenly. He blinked slowly, turning away from the light source and snuggling back into Yoongi's chest. The dominants held their breath.

Jungkook's movements froze abruptly.

Before anyone could even think "oh shit," Jungkook jerked up and out of both Yoongi and Taehyung's grip. Startling the dominants at the door and the two in the bed.

Jungkook had crawled away from the now-awake dominants and pressed himself into the farthest corner of his bed. He held his knees in his hands as his big doe eyes glanced at everyone frantically.

Taehyung, who was closest, attempted to soothe him. "Baby, you're alright. Ok? It's just us," The dominant reached out to touch the boy, but Jungkook flinched away.

"Please, I n-need room," Jungkook's voice quivered as Taehyung's hand retracted and Yoongi began moving off the bed. "I c-can't! I don't want to be a su-submissive!" The maknae's breaths came out as rushed pants.

"I'm g-going to lose everyth-thing! My life is ru-ruined and there's n-nothing I can do! I'll lose m-my job and I'm going to-to l-lose you a-all!" Jungkook was sobbing so hard he could barely gasp for breath between words, let alone speak the words clearly. "I c-can't breathe! Please hel-help me breathe!"