Nightmare

"What a pretty little submissive."

Cold fingers slid across my exposed chest as hot breaths lapped at my skin. The hand came to a stop on my left collarbone, before slowly tracing the three dots that showed up dark on my pale flesh. I tried to get away, but my body was stone.

"S-stop! Please, I don't want this!" I tried my best to sound fierce, but my cracking voice and violent shivers shattered my facade. Why was I born this way? Why was I a weak submissive?

"Oh please," he scoffed. "You're just a submissive slut. Your body wants this! A capable dom that can give you unbelievable pleasure!" He grabbed onto my chin, his frigid fingers digging into my flesh. Then smashed his mouth onto my quivering lips.

Jungkook jolted upwards in his bed. His breaths came out in uneven pants as his arms wrapped themselves around his midsection. He shuddered as he tried to focus on anything other than his nightmare, when a sudden voice caused him to jump.

"Jungkook! Jungkook, hey! Are you alright?" Taehyung's eyes, forehead, and messy hair appeared over the edge of the bunk bed as he dangled himself to view the shaking boy below him. "It's only 6 a.m. and I heard a lot of movement and it looks like your breathing isn't righ—" He stopped talking when Jungkook lifted his head, revealing his teary doe eyes.

Before Jungkook could really comprehend what was happening, Taehyung had leapt to the floor and was kneeling in front of him.

"Hey," his voice was so calm and so soothing. "Tell me what's wrong. Kookie. Let me help you." One of Taehyung's hands drew small circles of Jungkook's thigh, while the other rubbed his arm slowly. Jungkook nodded and exhaled a shaky breath.

"I'm just—" He whispered. "I'm j-just so stressed about the comeback and my s-solo performance." A small sob broke past his lips as the welling tears slid down his cheeks. "I just know I'm gonna m-mess it up and ruin the whole sh-show." How am I supposed to tell him about my dream? He can't know I'm a submissive, and I'm sure it was just a result of my anxiety.

"It's okay, Baby." Taehyung moved to sit on the bed, wrapping his arms around Jungkook and pulling the younger boy partially into his lap. "I know you are going to do great on your solo. You've been putting in even more hours on practicing your routine than Hobi hyung. But all that work has made you overwhelmingly exhausted!"

Jungkook was suddenly pulled from his inner thoughts as warmth seeped through his shirt and onto his hips from Taehyung's resting hands. A blush painted itself across his cheeks and the tips of his ears as he whined and pushed against Taehyung's chest weakly, "Hyung! I'm not a sub, and don't call me baby!" Taehyung sighed and released the boy, who quickly put a good distance between the two.

"Are you sure you're not a switch at least?" Jungkook frowned. "What? I always feel the need to comfort you. And, my dom instincts always kick in when I see you panicking. You know I'm trying my best to control them, but sometimes..." Taehyung trailed off.

"I'm not not a sub or a switch, Hyung," Jungkook's eyes zeroed in on the four dots that decorated Taehyung's wrist. He looked away from the mark and played with his fingers as he continued, "And yeah. I know you're still getting used to suppressing your dominant instincts, but I just don't like being treated like a sub when everyone else gets treated like proper doms. Would you treat Yoongi hyung like that, even if you were comforting him?"

Taehyung scoffed lightly as he stood from the bed, "You know I wouldn't. But to be fair, no one would... the only person that can dominate him, and then get out alive, is Jin hyung." Taehyung climbed back into his top bunk and settled beneath the sheets before calling back down, "Just get an hour more sleep in before you start the day. You need rest, Kookie."