Crisis

Jungkook leisurely washed his body and hair in the shower, purposely dragging out the time so as to keep himself from falling asleep. When he had already shampooed twice and his skin was slightly tinged red from what he thought was the hot water, he realized he needed to get out of the shower. He turned of the water with a heavy sigh and dried himself off.

Why do I feel so hot and itchy?

Jungkook slipped on the boxers, socks, black joggers, and white tee he had grabbed from earlier. He washed his face and brushed his teeth before slinging a smaller towel over his shoulder and combing through his wet locks with his fingers. Gazing into the mirror, he pulled down the collar of his shirt and frowned at the slightly reddened flesh of his collarbone; where 3 perfect dots shone against his golden skin.

No one knew of  Jungkook's true ranking. When the marks had first burned themselves into his flesh, he had claimed they were somewhere very private and he refused to show anyone. Jungkook labeled himself a dominant.

Not because he wanted have to act manly, not because he wanted a sub of his own, and definitely not because he didn't want a dominant... It was simply because he was so scared of losing his job and the respect he had fought to earn.

If he had to remain a "dominant" and lie to everyone for the rest of his life, so be it. He was not willing to risk his career, which would ultimately resort in him being split from the rest of the group. Which is what really scared him the most. He couldn't lose Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung. He couldn't.

He grabbed the hair dryer and walked out into the living room.

"Jimin-ssi!" Jungkook yelled for the older. "Can you come dry my hair?" Jimin walked out of his and Hoseok's shared room with a happy grin. Jungkook held up the towel and hairdryer before sitting on the end of the couch close to the wall outlet.

"Happy Birthday, Jungkookie!" Jimin exclaimed cheerily as he took the items and plugged the hairdryer into the wall. Jungkook just gave a small, forced smile in return before facing forward. Jimin shrugged the reaction off and began towel-drying the maknae's raven locks.

"Is Jungkook awake?" Jin emerged from the kitchen, wearing his 'lettuce romaine calm' apron and holding a spatula. "Oh, there you are Jungkook! Happy Birthday!" The eldest yelled loudly. "I'm making your favorite breakfast, strawberry pancakes. So come eat when your hair is dry!" And with that, Jin waltzed back into the kitchen.

All the loud yelling drew both Hoseok and Namjoon from their rooms. Namjoon sat on the other end of the couch, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and yawning loudly. While Hoseok came over to where Jimin was now blow-drying Jungkook's hair with a slight pout.

Jimin noticed the expression and turned the hairdryer off. "Is there something wrong, Hobi hyung?" Jungkook looked up at his hyungs when Jimin questioned Hoseok.

"Yes," Hoseok said, still pouting. "You always get to dry Jungkookie's hair, and it's not fair!" Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes at his hyung's ridiculous behavior while Jimin shrugged with a proud smirk. "Why won't you let me dry your hair, Jungkook? I bet I could do it just as well as Jimin!"

"It's not anything personal, Hobi hyung." Jungkook addressed the older, "It's just that Jimin hyung has been drying my hair since we debuted, and he knows just how I like it. It's kind of like our own little tradition." Jimin smiled softly.

"Fine," Hoseok grumbled. "But that just means that we need to make our own tradition! One for just the two of us!" Jungkook nodded and Hoseok began to walk into the kitchen, when he quickly came back and squatted in front of the youngest with a giant heart smile. "Happy Birthday by the way!" He jumped back up and sauntered into the kitchen while humming a tune.