Chapter Two

I woke up the next morning at 6 am. Since today was boot camp and we were going to be dancing and singing I didn't need to wear any makeup. After I got out of the shower I put on a crop top and a pair of sweatpants. I put my vans on and walked into the kitchen, when I got to the kitchen I saw Charlie making breakfast, shirtless.

Charlie: Goodmorning, I thought I would make you breakfast since it's your first morning in Vancouver and your first day meeting the rest of the cast I figured you might be nervous

Emily: Awww thank you, Charlie, that's so sweet.

Charlie and I sat at the Kitchen table going over the plan once more. We were going to stop at Starbucks before we go to set and get Kenny a coffee to thank him for letting us come in late and helping with the surprise and we were going to get Owen one as well. The plan was going to be I was going to walk into the studio and say " Surprise Joyner '' I know it's not the most creative plan but we think Owen's reaction was going to be funny. After we finished eating Charlie went and got dressed while I packed a backpack with my vlog camera and anything else that I might need for the day. Once I and Charlie were ready to go we got in his car and went to Starbucks. After we ordered we were fighting about who was going to pay.

Emily: Charlie just let me pay you made breakfast

Charlie: Alright fine but i' paying for tomorrow's coffee

Emily: So morning Starbucks runs are going to become a daily thing before set?

Charlie: Oh absolutely

Emily: *Smirks* Ok then looking forward to it.

After getting our Starbucks drinks we drove to the set blasting music and vibing. I'm often very shy when it comes to meeting new people so it was surprising how well Charlie and I clicked. When we were walking up to the studio I could hear people asking Kenny where the person who played Julie and Luke were. I took this as a great opportunity to hand charlie my vlog camera to start recording. After Charlie was recording I walked into the studio and found the target. Owen was facing away from the door so I just yelled.

Emily: Surprise Joyner

Owen turns around with the most shocked look on his face. Once he finally snaps back into reality and realized that I am here he gives me a big hug.

Emily: I told you I wasn't going to miss you because I will see you every day

Owen: Wait what are you doing here?

Emily: I'm playing Julie, I asked Kenny to keep it a secret so I could surprise you. The only other person who knew was Charlie and that's because he's my roommate

Owen: Well consider me surprised, is that why you looked so sad while we were driving around town?

Emily: Yeah... It wasn't my last day with you, it was my last day with that town.

Owen: I'm so glad you're here

After Owen and I finished hugging he introduced me to everyone else. I already knew Jeremy because we met and the auditions and I were friends with Savannah because she worked on Knight Squad with Owen so we all became pretty close because he was face timing me every night. After introductions, we all began warming up and stretching. I was talking with Savannah and we were going into our splits when Charlie and Owen walked over.

Owen: Wow it's my two best friends showing off

Charlie slaps Owen on the back of the head

Charlie: What this Idiot means is that's cool

Emily: It's all good Charlie, we're used to Owen's bullying by now.

Owen: You know you love me

Savannah: Never said we didn't love you just said you bully us

Charlie: Savannah Kenny said he wants you in rehearsal hall A and Emily were going to have our first band rehearsal in rehearsal hall B

Savannah: Alright, I'll see you guys at lunch.

Emily: Bye Sav I'll miss you

The three of us started walking towards the rehearsal hall where Jeremy and Kenny were already waiting for us.

Owen: I still can't believe you're here. Was my family in on it?

Emily: Yeah basically everyone back home knew except you and the only people here who knew were Kenny obviously because he cast me, and Charlie because after we met at the audition we were on the phone when we found out. I told Charlie I wanted to surprise you so after we got to know each other for like 2 weeks we talked about moving in together because it would make rent cheaper.

Owen: I'm glad you guys are close. How did your parents react to you moving in with someone you have known for two weeks?

Emily: They were a little skeptical but I'm twenty years old and they don't control my life. Plus I think they know I'm not going back to Oklahoma permanently ever again.

Owen: Do you still want to move to New York together after we're done filming? I know we talked about doing it after I was done but since we're both going to work on this project are you still going to want to move?

Emily: I have always wanted to move to New York and I know you have too so yes I do want to move to new york with you still. Who knows maybe Savannah would want to come with us

Charlie: I love your guy's friendship

Oh shit. I forgot Charlie was here still, we were just having this conversation about plans and not even including him

Emily: What are your plans after we finish shooting

Charlie: I don't know, I might travel but I have always wanted to move to California.

Owen: California is an awesome place, man. I think you would enjoy it.

After a long day of getting our bodies ready for the huge amount of dancing we would be doing the band decided we were going to go out for dinner as a bonding moment so we can become an actual band and not just be an on-screen band, we all have hopes of this show doing well, getting picked up for a second season and then eventually get a tour and if we do get a tour we want everyone to see the real connection that we have because even in the short amount of time that I have known Jeremy and Charlie I have become good friends with them.