Chapter Six

Authors note: I'm currently in French class writing this so I'm sorry if it's not the best

After my conversation with Charlie yesterday I was really starting to think about my life. I mean I had nothing figured out past filming Julie and the Phantoms. I'm twenty years old and still living in the room I grew up in. I got dressed and called an Uber to the apartment, when I went into the living room I noticed Charlie wasn't out here which meant he was still asleep. I decided I wasn't going to take long I wasn't going to leave a note or anything, plus if he woke up and I wasn't back yet he can always text me. I got an alert that the uber was out front so I quickly grabbed my backpack. I give the uber driver the address of a rental ca replace and he drops me off there. I pay the man and then I go inside. I rent a car that I know can fit the whole band plus a couple of extra people if I need it too. After I rent my car I drive to Target because I needed a bunch of random things. I get a planner, two notebooks so I can start journaling and manifesting, and some pens, pencils, and highlighters. With the new year coming I want to start to get organized especially with such an important job as working on a Netflix show. After I finish at target I drive to Trader Joes to get some food for the next couple of days. Caroline is also coming later this week so we're going to have a band dinner at me and Charlie's apartment and that's when we're going to surprise Jer, so we need food for that too. After spending $150 on food I stop at Starbucks to get some coffee and some breakfast, I also decided to get Charlie something since I knew he was going to be awake since I took a lot longer than I thought I would. I get in my car and drive back to the apartment. When I got there Charlie was sitting on the couch in the living room.

Charlie: Oh thank god, I woke up and you weren't anywhere in the apartment I had a mini panic attack. Why didn't you answer your phone or leave a note?

Emily: I'm so sorry, I thought I was going to be back before you wake up but my errands ended up taking longer than I thought they would, but I brought you breakfast

Charlie: Alright all is forgiven.

As Charlie and I were eating breakfast and making small talk he asked the question I wanted to avoid.

Charlie: So where were you this morning.

Emily: Well I went to Target, and to trader joes, and I went and rented a car

Charlie: Wait really?

Emily: I felt bad that you were always having to drive me places and to set so now I can make it up to you and drive you around.

Charlie: Em, you know you didn't have to do that.

Emily: I know

Charlie: How about you make it up to me by exploring downtown Vancouver with me.

Emily: Sure, I haven't been downtown since I moved here.

Charlie: Alright, you wanna go at 3?

Emily: Yeah that sounds good.

Charlie: I have a question

Emily: What's up?

Charlie: When you went to Trader Joe's, did you get the mini ice cream cones?

Emily: Yes, I got multiple boxes because we go through those like crazy.

Charlie: Sweet! Thanks, Emily you're the best

Emily: I know.

After finishing my breakfast I went into my room to change into a better outfit than just my sweats. After I finish doing my makeup I sit at my desk and read a book about Astrology because that's something that I've gotten really into recently. When three o'clock rolls around I go into the living room to see Charlie in a pair of jeans and a Sunset Curve t-shirt.

Charlie: You ready to go?

Emily: Yeah, Who's driving me or you?

Charlie: I will

Emily: Alright

We walk out of the apartment and down to the parking garage and get into Charlie's car. After driving for a little while in a comfortable silence I decided to make a joke.

Emily: You know, sunset swerve is my favorite band

Charlie: IT'S SUNSET CURVE

Emily: Right......

After about ten more minutes of driving because the author is really lazy we got to downtown Vancouver. We got out of the car and started walking around. Every couple of minutes our hands would brush and I would get butterflies.

After texting Carolynn I decided to go for it and the next time our hands brushed together I grabbed his

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After texting Carolynn I decided to go for it and the next time our hands brushed together I grabbed his. He looked at me and smiled which I returned. After a while of walking into shops, we stopped at a little cafe and had dinner. It was nice to be hanging out with Charlie just the two of us without having to worry about work.

Authors note: Don't forget to vote!! I can see everyone reading but since there are no votes I don't know if you guys are enjoying the story.

Costars? - Charlie Gillespieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें