Chapter Ten

Authors Note: I don't know if I've ever mentioned it before but Owen lives with Savannah in this story because I am an active shipper :)

I slept on Owen's couch last night after my fight with Charlie. I feel really bad about it because I overreacted but at the same time he messed up. I grab my bag and head to Owen's room. I walk into his bathroom and take a shower. My face was red and puffy from crying myself to sleep the night before but I decided not to put makeup on. I put my hair into a high pony and then went to wake Owen up. After I woke Owen up I walked into the kitchen and made breakfast for the three of us.

Savannah: So what happened last night?

I look over at Owen and he nods

Emily: So basically Owen was telling me that he got a call from his dad and his mom is sick. So that made us both really upset since I am so close with his family, so we were comforting each other and making plans to go home to visit. After everyone left Charlie and I were cleaning up and he was being really cold. I asked him why and he blew up with jealousy, we fought a little and I stormed out.

Savannah: Aw I'm sorry maybe you should just talk to him

Emily: I will, we both needed to take some time to cool off, plus we work together so we have to get along

Owen: Yes please I'm an active Juke shipper and only have the script for the first episode.

Emily: Well I'm going to head to Starbucks before going to set, I have a plan, Owen do you mind catching a ride with savannah?

Owen: Of course not

I grab all of my stuff and head to Starbucks, I order mine and Charlie's coffee and then head to set. I decided that these coffees are my way of saying I'm ready to forgive you but I'm not ready to forget. When I arrive on set I go over to Charlie's trailer but he's not there. I set the coffee down on the counter with a note that said "I'm sorry for overreacting, I really do like you Charlie" After writing the note I go to my trailer and when I open the door I see Charlie sitting on my couch with his guitar.

Charlie: Here me out, I'm so sorry for freaking out on you like that, it's just the thought of you with any other guy made my blood boil because the truth is Emily, I like you, I like you more than I can express words. I'm not good with apologies so I stayed up all night writing this song for you.

It was at that moment that I finally got a good look at Charlie, he was sleep-deprived and his eyes were red and puffy, just like mine.

Charlie: This is all of the things I wished I told you last night

First things first

We start the scene in reverse

All of the lines rehearsed

Disappeared from my mind

When things got loud

One of us running out

I should have turned around

But I had too much pride

No time for goodbyes

Didn't get to apologize

Pieces of a clock that lies broken

If I could take us back

If I could just do that

And write in every empty space

The words I love you in replace