Chapter Twelve

Authors Note: Guess who back, back again. Hey, hey, how yall doing? So yeah. I'm back/ Sorry it's been so long. Super short chapter but I just wanted to update

Saturday

-- Emily's Pov--

I woke up on Charlie's chest. This is how it's been for the last couple of weeks. We spend all of our time together at home but when we get to Bootcamp were nothing more than friends. I hate having to hide it but we wanted to make sure we would actually last before we started telling people about us. We have been dating for three weeks and two days to be exact, but today is the day that we finally tell people. We're going on a lunch date, and then later in the afternoon we are going bowling with the cast and were going to tell them then. I can feel Charlie stir slightly meaning he's awake but he doesn't know if I am.

Emily: Good morning

Charlie: Good morning baby, today is the day

Emily: I know, I'm scared.

Charlie: Well I for one am happy because I will be able to kiss you whenever I want.

Emily: Well you know you can kiss me right now.

Charlie: Hmm can I?

Emily: Yes you can.

I flip over and give Charlie a kiss. He begins to deepen the kiss and slips his tongue into my mouth.

Authors note: Y'all nasties know what happened next but I'm not writing that.

Authors note: Hello Girls, Boys, and my non-binary friends! I hope you're having a blessed day! Make sure to vote and comment so I know you are enjoying the story. I just want to let you know you ARE loved and you have someone in your corner no matter what. Never forget I am here for you if you need me and all you have to do is message me. You are here for a reason and no matter what anyone says YOU ARE WORTH IT.