epilogue

*Four Years later*

It's been three and a half years since Charlie and I started to date. After telling the group they were very happy for us. Of course, the last four years haven't been easy. Charlie and I have had our ups and downs and plenty of fights but what matters most to us is that we love each other.

Here's some background information on everyone

Caroline and Jeremy had two kids, my goddaughter Ava and my godson Luke

Owen and Savannah ended up getting married and having my other goddaughter Julie

Julie and Luke grew up as best finds and evaluated dated and got married when they were in their twenties

Sasha and Jayda both got married and lived their best lives.

Kenny kept in touch with all of us and brought us many more projects to work on together.

Mostly everyone continued acting, I became the most successful after landing a role in the MCU closely followed my Caroline that got back into ballet.

That leads us to where we are today... My wedding.

As I get ready to walk down the aisle I think back to all of the moments that have led us here. Becoming friends with Owen, getting cast as the lead, rooming with Charlie, being like a sister to Jermey and Jadah, becoming even closer with Caroline and Savanah, and the most important moment, falling in love with my best friend.

As I walk down the aisle I can see charlie crying.

Authors note: If my man don't cry at my wedding then we going to pause and do the whole thing over again.

-- Skip to the vowes--

"Emily, had you told me on this exact day four years ago that the girl I was going to pick up from the airport was later going to be my wife I would have called you crazy. Over these past four years, you have become my best friend, my soulmate, and also the weirdest person I have met. Thank you for all the laughs, tears, and every moment in between. Every single day that I get to wake up and see your face is another good day because I can not imagine living my life without you. I can officially say that there are no words I regret because when I'm with you none of them are left Unsaid Emily"

"Charlie, had I known when I was in 7th grade being forced to tutor the dumb kid in my math class, would lead me to find my best friends, my soulmate, the older brother I never had growing up, amazing godchildren, and my dream career I would have tutored him a lot sooner. Thank you for being stubborn and always driving with me to set whenever were working on the same project, that you for always making music with me, because I can't find that perfect harmony we have with anyone else, and lastly thank you for getting jealous that one day and writing me a beautiful song. I'm always going to treasure our memories, both good and bad, and everything in between, like the first time we said I love you in the bathroom of a recording studio because you were having a breakdown. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love Owen or my parents but you have truly beat every expectation I have ever set. I love you with my heart and soul, and I can't wait for our new adventures"

Here I am with the best family in the world all because Owen needed a tutor in 7th grade.

Charlie and I were married for 76 years, with three lovely children, 2 sons, and a daughter, before I passed away of Alzheimer's. Some say it was heartbreak, others say it was not being able to live without me, the doctors told our children that it was old age, whatever the reason may be Charlie passed away two days after I did. And together we rode off into the sunset, of the afterlife.

Authors note: Wow, thank you guys so much for your support on costars! I know this book has been a complete roller coaster but thank you to anyone who has stuck around till the end. A big thank you to derekshepardwife for always inspiring me to keep going. There might eventually be a sequel to this book based on the relationship between Owen and Savannah but I'm currently writing another book called "Drivers License" So please go read that and show as much love as you did on this one. Please go follow me! i post story updates and life update on there! Thank you again for your support it means the world to me!