Chapter Eight

It was a couple of days later and today is finally the day Carolynn is coming. I spent the last couple of days cleaning my room and the rest of the house. The plan was I was going to pick Carolynn up from the airport and then she was going to spend the night with me tonight, then tomorrow night we're going to have a cast dinner at our apartment but I told Jeremy to come an hour earlier so that we can surprise him. After taking a shower I put on some makeup because I wanted to look my best for my wife. I put on some shoes and head out the door. I send Charlie a text because he was sleeping like always and then I drive to the airport. At the airport, I wait in baggage claim for her and after 5 minutes I see her. I immediately run and give her a big hug.

Carolynn: Wifey! Omg! It's so nice to finally meet you!

Emily: It's so good to meet you too!

I take Carolynn's bag and put it in the back of my car and then we both get it.

Emily: Are you hungry? I was thinking about stopping at Chick-Fil-A on the way home but if your not hungry I can just get something to eat at the apartment.

Carolynn: No, let's go get Chick-Fil-A!

After getting food we went back to the apartment where charlie was working on some songs in the studio. I showed Carolynn to my room and let her get settled in. While she was taking a shower and getting ready I went to the studio with Charlie. We worked on our song for a little more and I listened to him play some songs before I went back to my room. I sat at my desk and started adding things into my planner for the week while talking with Carolynn while she was doing her makeup. After we were both ready we were deciding what we were going to do before we decided to go to the Village mall and then get dinner. When we were walking out we saw Charlie walking into his room so I decided to ask him if he wanted to join us.

Emily: Hey Char, was going to the Village and then get dinner, do you want to come?

Charlie: If you can come back and get me before dinner then that would be great!

Emily: Alright, I'll text you when we're on our way back.

-- An hour later --

Carolynn: So when are you going to tell Charlie that you like him

Emily: I'm not

Carolynn: How come?

Emily: I don't want to embarrass myself, I know he doesn't like me, plus the only people that know I like him are you and Jeremy and I want to keep it that way

Carolynn: I know you're not going to believe me but you and Charlie look at each other the same way me and Jeremey look at each other, even if you don't want to admit it to yourself or each other

Emily: I don't see it

Carolynn: How about this, tonight at dinner we put him through a simple test, act like your cold, don't say it but act like it. If he notices and gives you his jacket then that means he likes you because he is noticing the small things about you.

Emily: Alright sure guess

-- After an hour more of shopping they are now at dinner with Charlie --

Dinner was going good and we were all getting along when I started becoming cold. Well, now I guess I won't have to act like I'm cold for Carolynn's plan. After dinner, we were all walking around this park when Carolynn stops for a second to call Jeremy for their nightly call so he wouldn't think anything was up. While they were on the phone Charlie and I were standing a couple of feet away talking so he couldn't hear us in the background. Randomly Charlie takes his jacket off and puts it around my shoulders.

Emily: What's up?

Charlie: I could see that you were cold and I know that you were never going to admit it.

Emily: Thanks Char

Charlie: Anything for you Em, you know that

Authors note: So I'm kinda in biology right now as I write this so I'm sorry if this is terrible but I wanted to get a new chapter out for you guys. Make sure to Vote so I know you're enjoying the story and comment down below anything you want to see. I'm working on a new Owen book and a new Vinnie Hacker book so there's is going to be a schedule of when I'm going to update each of my books. I'm just googling things to do in downtown Vancouver so if any of you are actually from Vancouver please don't kill me if all the things that they do are super touristy.