Chapter 6 Act

The security guards were now looking at me with confused yet angry faces. I looked to Subaru and Laito behind me for help but they were magically gone.

"Heh, how kind of them," I muttered to myself.

A staring contest suddenly starts between me and a female guard holding on to Ayato. I do my best not to blink and she does hers. Suddenly she breaks off eye contact and looks at Ayato.

I silently celebrate my victory, heh heh I won.

"This girl in charge of you two?" She asks.

Ayato and I lock eyes for a second. Don't you fucking dare.

He smirks. "She sure is." He says.

I will end your little tomato vampireness.

The guard looks at me again. "You're coming with us."

I hang my head as I'm forced to follow the guards and two idiots to the security office. Ayato starts going without much of a fight. Kanato on the other hand violently thrashes and seems to be reaching out in the direction we came from. I peer back to see what it is he's looking at and notice teddy on the ground.

The crowds are still watching us and even trying to follow and just at that moment, I see it slowly starting to inch towards the stuffed bear on the ground. Right before someone could step on the stuffed animal I dive down and grab it. I clutch the bear tightly to my chest and run to catch up with the security guards and the two brothers.

Seeing me rescue Teddy seemed to put Kanato at some sorta ease because he stopped trying to escape.

After reaching the office Kanato and Ayato are put into some sorta confinement room while I'm led to an office. I'm instructed to take a seat and told that someone will be with me shortly.

Pretty soon an older man shows up and takes a seat at the desk I'm facing.

Before he can say anything I quickly ask. "Just tell me what the heck they did."

The man lets out a huge sigh and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Apparently the younger boy got offended when a group of teenagers, erm, well made fun of his bear." The man says while motioning to the bear I'm hugging tightly.

"Ok and?" I ask while arching an eyebrow.

The man clears his throat before continuing. "Well, apparently the younger one started to bicker with them and throw insults. The group didn't take it well and started a fight with them. The older redhead boy ended up getting involved in the fight too. Now miss, can I please see your ID?"

I nod and take it out to show the man. He looks at it and then looks at me and frowns. "Miss I already have their last names if you're not related to them I'm going to have to ask how you're involved with them and call your parents as well."

I freeze, my parents would kill me if they found out I was being held by mall security. As for Ayato and Kanato I doubt papa Sakamaki would save them and Reiji would also be pissed. I hate to say it but I felt bad for them but more importantly, I was not about to get my ass grounded. In a flash, I remembered every stereotypical rich girl I had seen in animes and Korean webtoon. It was at this moment I became a rich girl villainess.

I stood up from my chair and looked down at the man. "How dare you, must our last names be the same? Do you not know who they are?! They are from the Sakamaki bloodline, a very wealthy Japanese family. I'm their cousin and they're currently staying with us in America. From what you tell me they didn't even start the fight. Why are they locked up where are the punks who started the physical assault.?!"

The man starts to look worried. "Well, you see they ran off before we could catch them but that does not exc-"

I cut him off. "So you're saying you prioritized catching my cousins who are new to our country instead of the punks who started the fight?!"

Trying to interrupt the man says. "Mam that still-"

Once again I do not let him finish. "Such insolence! I bet you can't even tell I'm from a wealthy family as well. My daddy is loaded and as soon as I tell him what you did I promise I will have this whole mall shut down. I recommend you let my cousins go immediately then maybe our family will have mercy on you."

I finish my act with a smirk.

The man seems nervous but doesn't back down. "I'm sorry miss I won't be able to let them go until your grourdians show up."

I frown. Time to play my last card. I take out my phone from my pocket and tap on a contact who I hope will clue in fast.

I put the phone up to my ear and as soon as he picks up I start talking. "Daddy!" I yell knowing I'm going to regret it.

On the other side of the line, I hear. "Aw Bitch~chan what seems to have gott-"

I cut Laito off with my yelling. "This stupid mall cop is holding Ayato and Kanato prisoner even when they did nothing wrong! Instead of arresting the actual guilty people, he arrested the two!"

It seems Laito cues in because I hear him say. "Hmm put me on speaker Bitch~chan."

I quickly do that and tell him he's on speaker.

I hear his voice come out of the phone. "Sir is what my daughter is saying correct?"

The man is sweating and quickly tries to explain himself. "Yes well-"

Once again he fails. "So I'm sure you're aware just how much money our family has right? I can ruin that place with just a few calls but nothing will have to happen if you let my dear nephews go."

At the end of his rope, the man quickly gets up. "No need to take drastic measures sir this is completely our fault I'll let them go right now."

He hurries out of the room to let the two out and leaves me alone.

Before hanging up I whisper into the phone. "Meet us at the west exit."

I hang up before Laito can say anything perverted and go to find the security guard.

Kanato and Ayato are being let out and before anything more can be said or happen I shove Teddy into Kanatos arms and grab their arms and drag them out.

I don't stop to explain anything to them not until we reach the west exit where I see Laito and Subaru waiting for us with my bags from earlier.

I stop and take a moment to catch my breath. Laitos gives me an amused look and Subaru seems shocked.

Ayato and Kanato look at me confused in silence. Finally, Ayato breaks the silence. "The hell did you say?"

I grin at him and reply. "Nothing dear cousin."

Now the two look even more confused while Laitos laughing his ass off and Subaru who must have heard our call is stifling a giggle.

I ultimately end up bursting into laughter as well as the two look at us three as if we're crazy. Perhaps one day I'll tell them what happened.

Notes: I'm never doing that again. 

------------------------------------

AN: I apologize for all the typing errors I got a new key bored I'm still getting used to. I really enjoyed writing this chapter and hope you guys do as well. Please comment and vote it really makes my day!