Chapter 7 Address

A week has passed since the little trip to the mall, and not much has happened. Life continued and as usual, I went to school with the Sakamaki's and creepily observed them. It was the last period and Friday. Everyone was eagerly waiting for the bell to ring and be free. I on the other hand was staring at a blank piece of notebook paper trying to piece together the information I'd collected so far.

Of course, I had to go with a guide. Ugh, why didn't I just write some gushy vampire romance?

I take a break from intensely staring at my paper and look at my peers around me. Everyone was already packed and ready to leave. They were all chatting with each other.

Over on the opposite side of the room were the three Sakamaki triplets. They were crowded by a group of girls. Ayato and Laito were chatting up the group while Kanato was glaring at everyone who looked at him.

I stared blankly at him and in return he glared at me. After looking at the clock to check the time I decided to make my move. Grabbing my bag and papers I walk over to the three brothers.

I grab the chair from the desk in front of Kanatos and pull it out. I then sit on it backward and cross my arms on the head of the chair.

Kanato gives me a look of disgust at my actions. "See Teddy? No matter what she wears she'll still act like a teenage boy."

My eyebrow twitches. Stay calm, remain calm, do not strangle him. I tell myself.

After a moment of intense glaring back and forth was interrupted by Ayato.

"Oi would you two knock it off?" He says.

I roll my eyes and turn my attention to the redhead instead. The group of girls he was chatting with pout and move on to Laito who is still being a perv.

Ayato pulls out a chair joining me and Kanato me.

"So what do you want?" He asks.

I think of how to fraze my reply but in the end, give up. "Your address,"

Ayato has a look of confusion and Kanato looks repulsed. "Why the hell do you want that.?"

I grin a bit before answering. "We're gonna have a weekend slumber party duh."

Kanatos looks extremely peeved and Ayato looks shocked.

Laito, who had heard this, decides to join the conversation."Oh? Is little Bitch asking for a threesome?"

I scoff. "Hell no."

Laito frowns a bit but then smirks. "No need to be shy about it Bitch~chan"

I glare at him and explain to the three why I want to come over. "No pervert, I want to spend the three days observing six vampires in their lair. I will write down all my observations and compile them at a later date."

"What the hell is wrong with you, human?" Ayato asks but he also seems to be scooting back. "Are you some kind of stalker?"

I grin and say in a cutesy sing-song voice. "Only a stalker for you. I'll watch you when you eat, sleep, and bathe. I'll examine your dirty laundry and your toothbrush. I grab a lock of hair to keep for research."

Ayato is now up and backing away while Kanato and Laito are laughing hysterically.

"Pfft ah haha, who knew a mere human could scare brother like that. It will sure be fun entertainment to watch him run from you at home, here." Kanato says while handing me a folded slip of paper.

I open it and grin to see an address written. Score I think to myself.

"Why you little brat." I hear Ayato angrily say but I quickly shield Kanato from his sight and pull him into my embrace.

It's a little awkward since teddy is being squished between us but I don't mind. "Thank you my favorite little sweet loving vampire!"

I make a mental note to make some cookies when I get home to bring with me when I come over.

The bell rings and I let go of Kanato and quickly dash out of the room to catch my bus. When I get home I immediately rush to the kitchen to start making cookies. After I send a quick text to my parents that I'll be spending the night at a friend's house. I pack the stuff I'll need in a bag. After packing the normal essentials I grab my pepper spray and throw that in as well. Last but not least I grab a spray bottle filled with garlic juice.

Those vamps may not be affected by their mythical weaknesses but they still have a strong sense of smell and everyone hates garlic. I mischievously smile to myself while slipping the bottle in. There was a part of me that really wanted to test it out on a poor unfortunate vamp and I just may get to.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An: I'm sorry for the super short chapter but I thought here would be a good stopping point for the chapters that are to follow. I hope everyone's enjoying the fic so far and I'm super thankful to everyone who's taken the time to comment on my chapters. Please vote and comment and I hope you all continue to enjoy this silly fanfic of mine.