Chapter 3 Theft, Revamp

After a long lecture and calls made to home, me and Subaru were released from the principal's office. As punishment, we had to do our time in detention for a week. The only good part about this is that it got me out of the remaining of my home ec class thus I espaced the angry grape's potential wrath.

When I finally got back to the classroom to pick up my stuff the rest of my classmates were already huddled by the door itching to get to their 4th period and get it over with so they could go home.

And yet, there was one outlier who was instead sitting right on my desk hugging a stuffed bear and my bag sitting next to him.

I let out a sigh and walk over to grab my stuff while doing so, Kanato watches me and says, "You're late, why?"

I roll my eyes and reply, "Not that it's any of your business but me and Subaru just had a little lovers spat in the library and had to go to admin because of it."

The boy's eyes widen in shock and for a minute he just stares at me. Then he redirects his attention to the stuffed bear in his arms. "Ne Teddy, did you hear the human girl? The stupid thing got in a fight with Subaru and thinks he's her lover. What a stupid, stupid, foolish little girl."

My eye twitches and the urge to slap him and his creepy little smile is strong. How this boy ever ended up a fan favorite is beyond me. He freaking makes girls into his own creepy dolls if they do much as touch his sweets or talk to his bear.

Somehow I manage to resist my dark temptations long enough for the bell to ring. With its dismissal, I leave the room ready to get my last class over with and finally get to go home. Oh wait, that's right, thanks to a certain albino, I have detention after class.

My final class was gym and as I arrived I entered the girl's locker room and quickly changed into my gym clothes. After doing so I walk out to hang in the gym with all the other gym classes. As I walked out I did a scan to see if I recognized anyone. Already people were forming groups and talking, probably catching up or exchanging some gossip before we had to be split up again and go with our individual gym classes. As I scanned the growing crowd two faces stood out to me. Of course, this couldn't be a normal class, there just had to be a Sakamaki in every single one of my classes.

Sadly the universe was especially evil to me today as there happened to be not one but two of the new transfer students in my class even worse, it was the two redheads. What is this, a buy one redhead get one free situation?

Great, a pervert and a narcissistic jock what a great combination, I thought to myself as I entered the growing crowd of students that was to be my gym class for the year. I purposely stayed on the other side from where the two brothers were.

attendance was taken and the teacher introduced himself and laid out the expectations for the year. After that, we were walked down to the track outside and told to run laps with the time we had left.

Me being one who doesn't particularly enjoy physical activity I made the executive decision to slip away from the rest and hid under the bleachers until class was over. Sadly even when class ended I still had to serve my sentence in detention. The sweet relief that is being able to go home and collapse on my bed would have to wait.

Just as I was about to hop on my phone and surf the internet for some fanfiction to read I heard a poisinly sweet voice speak to me. "Well well, what do we have here? It seems like little bitch~chan is skipping gym."

I look up from my phone and sure enough Laito Sakamaki is right in front of me leaning against one of the bleacher's support beams. He's still dressed in his normal clothes, those being a dressy top, black pants, and his classic fedora. Guess