Chapter 23 It is a bit much

Turns out my girl wasn't kidding when she said it was a far walk. It took us probably an hour to get to the Sakamki's and the small bat followed us all the way. When we finally arrived at the mansions front doors my legs were aching.

I studied the large door in front of us before turning to look at Yui who was wearing a very worried expression.

"So do we knock or get it over with and bust our asses in there?" I asked.

Yui let out a sigh (probably in disappointment) at my use of foul language. "Even if we knock no one will answer."

I nodded my head in agreement. "True," I then looked back at the door and placed my hand on the handle. "Mosquitos here we come!"

As I yelled that I pushed the door open and entered the dimly lit entrance. Yui followed behind me. "So lead the way?" I asked looking at Yui who nodded in response. The blond lead me to a very lavish-looking living room. It looked exactly the same as the one I had seen in the anime a few scenes.

I scanned the room in search of the homes owners but saw none.

"Huh, where are they?" I wondered allowed.

I was quick to regret that statement tho. "That eager to see us Bitch~Chan? Fu~Fu~Fu"

I jumped when I heard Laito's voice in my right ear and backed away quickly. "Aw hell Nah stay 6 feet away perv." I yelled.

Keeping my eye on Laito I failed to notice another new presence until I felt someone lick me. I turned to see Kanato holding his bear and growing at me. "Still tastes like a degenerate." I used the sleave of my uniform to wipe my neck. "Ewww I probably have cooties now!" I wined while backing up against a wall so no one else could sneak up on me.

The third member to introduce themselves though didn't go for a sneak approach. He simply went right for it. I saw an albino suddenly pop out of nowhere and start approaching me.

"Hey, Subaru my man-" I was saying before Subaru slammed his fist right next to my head and left an indent in the wall.

"The hell are YOU doing here?!" He yelled angrily.

Showing no signs of fear I laughed. "Damn Subaru pulling a kabedon like that. Nice moves my friend. At last, I can not reciprocate for this is not a Shojo and I am not the protagonist."

Subaru "tched" before moving his arm and walked to stand farther away from me.

After that, I was soon greeted by a tomato-headed vampire. Ayato appeared in one of the chairs dressed in his uniform. He was watching me all the while wearing a smirk. "Couldn't stay away from Ore~Sama huh?"

I gaged. "In your dreams, I'd rather kiss and marry Reji's strict ass before developing any attraction to you."

I heard someone laugh at my comment and turned to see Shu laying on a sofa. "Would you now? What a lewd woman." He asked.

I shrugged. "I mean yeah but we probably wouldn't last long. He's not really husband material but none of you guys are really."

I heard someone clear their throat and immediately regretted what I said. Turning around I saw it was Reiji who had cleared my throat.

I nervously laughed when we made eye contact. "Ah ha ha... I mean you guys really aren't, you can barely keep any girls alive long."

Reiji just glared at me in response. He then took a moment to mentally prepare himself or at least that's what it looked like he was doing.

"May I ask what you are doing here Miss (L/N)?" He asked.

With that question, all the attention in the room was directed at me not that it wasn't before. Just more intense this time. "Well, I was in town and decided I'd visit you guys. I also don't know how to get back to the Mukami's place. Didn't really get to see much of the road while in the trunk."

"In town?! This ain't even your world you shouldn't be here!" Subaru angrily yelled from his side of the room.

I sighed. "Nice to see you too Subaru."

Reiji cleared his throat once again. "I would like you to answer the question seriously Ms.(L/N)."

Realizing that I couldn't just gloss over how I ended up there I admitted defeat and told them. I told them all about the strange guy who had dumped me here. After what felt like hours of Reiji grilling me for every little minuscule detail I was finally done with my tale.

Everyone was dead silent for a while until Ayato spoke up. "Oi, should we tell that man about this?"

Reiji seemed to ponder Ayato's question and much to my surprise Shu got up from the couch.

"Probably should, didn't know anyone besides that bastard could mess with space and time."

Reiji surprisingly nodded in agreement. " Very well I will inform him about our situation."

After agreeing on what they would do Reiji told me he would show me to my room.

I stopped him before he could though. "Uh, shouldn't I go back to the Mukami's? I kinda left my notebook there and I wrote one of my entries in it. Also won't they like I don't know, be mad that you stole their human?"

I heard a creepy laugh and looked to see Kanato smiling. "Heh, if they cared they would have grabbed you before you could make it here."

I huffed. "Hmph, guess no one cares for someone who's not the Eve of this world huh?"

The atmosphere shifted at my mention of "Eve" Before anything could happen or be said I looked over at Yui.

"Hey, so your beds big right? Wanna have a sleepover?" I asked.

Yui smiled and nodded and led me away. I followed her up the stairs and through the hallways to her room. When she opened the door I was met with a pink wonderland. I walked in and stood in the middle of the room and took it all in.

"Hey, Yui," I said as she started going through her dresser.

"Yea?" She said while pulling out two sets of what looked like pajamas.

"Do you actually like the pinkness of this room?" I asked while taking the pair she handed me.

She paused and looked around at her own room. "Well, it is a bit much." She admitted.

I nodded in agreement. "We will fix this by the end of the week I promise."

The girl looked at me in question but I just gave her a smile in return. I would have to speak about this matter to Reiji but if he didn't allow it I would still find a way to do it. 

---------------------------------------

AN: The school season is upon us much to my dismay. Next week will be my last week of being able to peacefully write without the worry of school looming over me. Once school starts chapters may be shorter and I may take longer to update. Don't worry though! I absolutely won't abandon this fic. I just wanted to warn you guys in advance in case, I'll be sure to put out another warning next upload as well. I wish all students here luck in the new school year. As always please comment and vote!